Hello,

I just set up BB Link. I synced a few Kanye albums over to the phone and I noticed they all went to the media card. I only have a 2gb sd card in there, so I'd prefer to keep it free for pictures and keep my music on the device memory. I like it this way since my pictures are always there after a wipe, but my music can quickly be xferd again since it all lives on my PC.

I know there is a way to tell bb link where to send stuff when syncing from BB to PC. Is there a way to do the opposite, tell it to send my PC music to the BB's onboard memory?

TIA
    10-13-13 09:02 PM
    The simplest way I found is to take out your SD card, sync your music, and then put your SD card back in.
    I don't know tbh. I alywas put everything on my card. But then again I have a 32gb so I can afford to do that.

Until someone chimes in with an answer could you just use the file manger to move them to your device? Or plug in USB and move the music that way.
    10-14-13 02:46 PM
    Yeah j never found an answer I just did it without Link. There should be an option though

Posted via CB10
    10-19-13 11:10 PM
    I have been fighting with BBlink for 4 hours straight and haven't figured this out either.. you and I have the same setup when it comes to storage.. To work around this until I can figure out a way to correct the setting just take out your sd card before syncing. Music is then transferred to '[Flash] (Z)' drive. Should definitely be away to avoid the inconvenience though.
    Last edited by modernhetaira25; 11-29-13 at 04:06 PM.
    11-29-13 03:54 PM
    The simplest way I found is to take out your SD card, sync your music, and then put your SD card back in.
    09-15-14 06:29 PM