I am having an issue with BB Link not detecting my Z30. I have tried via USB 3 times with 3 different cables and Link still says its disconnected.

I am on Windows 7 Home Premium and made sure all the Framework is up to date as well.
    Nothing.

What options do I have? Link software has the latest update and so does my unlocked Z30. It just reflects a dead response when connected.

Thank you in advance.
    04-15-15 07:07 PM
    Was it ever working before? Does the mouse pointer change when you plug the device in, suggesting Windows has at least noticed something happen? If you enable mass storage mode in your device does it appear as a USB drive? Have you tried plugging it in to a different USB port on your PC? Have you tried plugging your device in to another computer just to see if anything happens?
    04-15-15 07:41 PM
    Absolutely it was working prior to today. I was wanting to perform a back and transfer some music from my phone to laptop, but it just won't connect. Its the strangest thing.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 08:06 PM
    I have used it on my tower PC. Worked ok. Both USB ports on my laptop are functional, the desktop software will NOT pick up my phone.

Posted via CB10
    04-15-15 08:08 PM
    You don't say whether the mouse pointer changes or the phone is detected as a USB drive.

In any case, if the phone connects to your tower PC, we can exclude a problem with the phone itself.
    Have you rebooted your laptop? I have quite a bit of experience with Windows USB subsystem refusing to detect devices after a plug in and removal. A reboot usually fixes things.
    04-16-15 05:41 AM
    Hello,

Yesterday opened Links and got a message that my BlackBerry ID was not associated to any BB10 device and could not connect.

Any ideas what's going on

Regards

Z10 STL100-3/10.3.1.2726/CB10
    04-16-15 05:13 PM
    Hello,

Yesterday opened Links and got a message that my BlackBerry ID was not associated to any BB10 device and could not connect.

Any ideas what's going on

Regards

Dude, you should really have opened a separate thread for this as it is a completely separate issue from the OP's.

But, what happens when you go to system settings and then BlackBerry ID on your device?
    04-16-15 05:31 PM
    Dude, you should really have opened a separate thread for this as it is a completely separate issue from the OP's.

But, what happens when you go to system settings and then BlackBerry ID on your device?
    Hello,

Yes, you are right. Sorry about it

When I go to settings and then to BlackBerry ID everything is normal. I can see my information

04-16-15 05:39 PM
    Close link, try turning connection on the phone off and then back on. Open link and see if it recognizes it.
    04-16-15 05:53 PM