Hi all,
    Did some searching, couldn't find an answer to this specific issue. So I have 5 Gb left on my Dell E6530's SSD. I have 13 Gb of 16 Gb used on my Q10. Obviously, when wanting to do a 'Full Backup', it is not going to fit on my C:\ drive. I have a 4 Tb backup drive available to back up to, but I can't for the life of me see how to access it directly from BB Link.

I can't find a place where I choose which drive, nor is it possible to modify the defaulted filename: I can't put f:\ in front of the defaulted filename, Link will immediately tell you that the filename contains an invalid character (the colon).

I don't want to (nor should I have to) start moving files from my c:\ drive to the backup drive, then do the Q10 full backup, then copy the .bbb to the backup drive, then move the original files from the backup drive back on to the Dell E6530 SSD drive. There has GOT to be a better way, and I'm sure there is, but I'm obviously missing something....

thanks,
    Newt
    06-08-15 05:17 PM
    Open link and go to Preferences > General. Under "Device Backup Location", use the folder icon to navigate to the drive/folder you want. That's it.
    Open link and go to Preferences > General. Under "Device Backup Location", use the folder icon to navigate to the drive/folder you want. That's it.
    06-08-15 06:25 PM
    Oh my goodness...staring me in the face !! Thanks so much for pointing me in the right direction.

Newt
    06-08-15 06:32 PM
    No worries. We all miss little things like that occasionally.
    06-08-15 06:34 PM