I didn't think it was possible, but BlackBerry Link for Mac has gotten even more unreliable with syncing with the last update. The album covers are backed to being synced erradically (sometimes they appear, sometimes they don't, sometimes the wrong art is applied to a song) and more often than not, if you select more than a couple of MP3s to sync in a playlist, BlackBerry Link decides it personally doesn't feel like syncing.

I honestly don't know how this horrendous garbage ever got released to the public. I'm truly mystified at how such an important piece of software for the BlackBerry 10 experience continues to not do the simple tasks consistently that it is supposed to. For all of iTunes's faults, it almost always syncs correctly for me. Link? Almost never.

The most common goddamn message I see is, "Files not copied to the Z10: usually some number in the hundreds" ... with no F*&^ing explanation as to why!

Seriously John Chen - if you're looking for people to replace, start with the Link team. Or beef it up if it's really under-resourced!
    12-24-13 10:46 AM
    The windows version has never worked. I gave up trying. Use the copy to function instead if sync
    12-24-13 10:49 AM
    i got nothing encouraging to say about link either. Its the worst piece of software i have ever seen
    12-24-13 10:50 AM
    The windows version has never worked. I gave up trying. Use the copy to function instead if sync
    Thanks. Unfortunately, both of those routinely fail on the Mac version for me. I ended up just simply setting the Z10 up as a USB and copying that way. The drawback is that the iTunes album art usually doesn't come over. Drives me nuts.
    12-24-13 11:51 AM
    Thanks. Unfortunately, both of those routinely fail on the Mac version for me. I ended up just simply setting the Z10 up as a USB and copying that way. The drawback is that the iTunes album art usually doesn't come over. Drives me nuts.
    If you download the art from the web on your phone to the same folder that the music is located and name it folder it shows up. Has to be lower case f though
    RubberChicken76 likes this.
    12-24-13 01:52 PM