01-21-15 03:04 PM
55 123
tools
    Do they really expect us to go through all this manual effort to make sth work that should be seamless?

Syncing contacts and calendar takes forever with link (about 30 min) compared to 1 or 2 min with Desktop Software.
    I have the same issue and confirmed it on 3 or 4 other devices. It is a problem with the software. I did complain on the official forum but never got any reply or even an acknowledgment of the issue.

At this point I have given up on the new OS. I am still using my 9900 as my primary phone and my Z10 just for media/browsing.
    06-09-14 09:35 AM
    thanks for the brilliant research. contacts issue sorted out but i am still have multiple copies of calendar entries on my Z10 while the outlook10 has a single entry only. also i have only a single email account on my z10 and no other social media connected on the z10. so basically i am only syncing with my outlook10. please help, thanks

NVG
    06-13-14 05:19 AM
    Great idea, but my Z10 has created duplicates to the point where I have over 10,000 (yes, that is ten thousand) contacts when it should only be a few hundred. Are you suggesting that I manually link all 9,300 duplicates? There must be an app for this. Or better yet, why doesn't BBY handle them like Android: one click and Android finds ALL of your duplicates and merges them for you (for the most part)? One should not have to "manually" merge duplicates - the OS should do it, or at least a working viable BBY-native app (and one that doesn't tease you with a trial that finds the duplicates, even after paying a nominal fee, but demands more money to merge them).
    Last edited by hotdjdave; 06-29-14 at 12:34 AM. Reason: punctuation error
    06-29-14 12:30 AM
    May be this is not the right place to ask it is really important to ask.

I am facing issue of Duplicate Contacts in Outlook 2010 for Windows Desktop System, Could you suggest me some solution for this problem.
    07-28-14 12:36 AM
    Worked perfectly!!!!!!!!! I spent 2 days deleting syncing deleting syncing clearing adding whatever. This finally did it. I can't thank you enough. This should be made a sticky as after going through posts for 2 DAYS this TOTALLY resolved the issue. Turning on all the contact folders before linking contacts is key. Then turning them all off except the BBL before 2 way sync is next. No more 50 birthday reminders! Thanks again.
    01-21-15 03:04 PM
55 123