I'm new using BlackBerry Link. Normally I prefer using Mass Storage Mode because it gives me more control, but I'm tired of managing two different set of saved information (The files in my PC and the files in my BlackBerry Q10). I want to edit/tag/rename/etc on the PC and just sync them into my phone (and sync what's in my phone to my PC), but I'm having the hardest time with BlackBerry Link.

1. How do I transfer my downloaded photos from my phone to my PC? The downloads/camera folder doesn't even show up in the "My Device" section of BlackBerry Link.

2. How do I "eject" my phone from my PC while using BlackBerry Link? I have this option for Mass Storage Mode, but not while using BlackBerry Link.

3. Is there a way to refresh my files while viewing them in BlackBerry Link to see if it finds them?
    02-20-14 03:41 PM
    I'm new using BlackBerry Link. Normally I prefer using Mass Storage Mode because it gives me more control, but I'm tired of managing two different set of saved information (The files in my PC and the files in my BlackBerry Q10). I want to edit/tag/rename/etc on the PC and just sync them into my phone (and sync what's in my phone to my PC), but I'm having the hardest time with BlackBerry Link.

1. How do I transfer my downloaded photos from my phone to my PC? The downloads/camera folder doesn't even show up in the "My Device" section of BlackBerry Link.

2. How do I "eject" my phone from my PC while using BlackBerry Link? I have this option for Mass Storage Mode, but not while using BlackBerry Link.

3. Is there a way to refresh my files while viewing them in BlackBerry Link to see if it finds them?
    I can answer you number 2, windows treat this as a mapped network drives instead of mass storage devices.
    02-25-14 10:36 AM
    I have BBLINK set up wirelessly so as soon as my phone is hooked into the network at home, my Q10 and BBLink is syncing to each other. Even as soon as I snapped a picture in the house, it was synced into my BlackBerry picture folder. I'm on Win 8.1 Pro 64 bit. Your pictures folder for BBLink is going to be in the Win 8 pictures folder.

Posted via CB10
    02-25-14 12:36 PM