Hi Crackberry,

I have a question about the software BlackBerry Link. I do own a Z30 for a couple of months now. And i love it.
    But i am really confused because of this software. There was an update released some weeks ago i guess. And it is supposed to look like the first picture, right?

Just like it is shown on the official BBL Site.
    But my version (1.2.3.56) downloaded from the official BlackBerryLink site (can not post links yet sorry)

looks like the second picture.

Like the old version. And no matter what i do, i deinstalled the software like 20 times, deleted everything on my PC etc. on reinstalling it, it never looks like the version it is supposed to look like. So what am i doing wrong here? Can anybody help me maybe?

greetings!
    Attached Thumbnails Confused about 2 different Versions of BlackBerry Link-blackberrylink_new.jpg   Confused about 2 different Versions of BlackBerry Link-blackberry-link_old.png  
    08-16-14 12:44 PM
    the first one is the old one where as the second pic (the one you have) is the one you're supposed to have as that's the newest update afaik

Posted via CB10
    08-16-14 12:47 PM
    the first one is the old one where as the second pic (the one you have) is the one you're supposed to have as that's the newest update afaik

Posted via CB10
    Thanks for your help. Okay, then i am more confused because the first picture is the one that is on the official BB Link Download Site. Thats why i was wondering.
    08-16-14 01:18 PM
    Thanks for your help. Okay, then i am more confused because the first picture is the one that is on the official BB Link Download Site. Thats why i was wondering.
    Seems they didn't feel like it was worth updating the pic

Posted via CB10
    08-16-14 02:07 PM