I seen several posts on the net people complaining about not being able to reload the OS via the Blackberry link. I have the same problem. I have the latest version and I wish I did not updated it. the Reload button doesnt work at all in pc. I searched the net for previous version and no luck. All searches are taking me to the app world with the new version of BL. Tired the workaround method through the blackberry website. No luck either. I am not sure why Blackberry keeping silence and not updating the blackberry link with the fixes?
    * by the way if anyone has the previous version of blackberry link in your computer, please help me out
    05-07-13 07:30 AM
    +1 also can't reload.

Posted via CB10
    05-07-13 04:24 PM
    I seen several posts on the net people complaining about not being able to reload the OS via the Blackberry link. I have the same problem. I have the latest version and I wish I did not updated it. the Reload button doesnt work at all in pc. I searched the net for previous version and no luck. All searches are taking me to the app world with the new version of BL. Tired the workaround method through the blackberry website. No luck either. I am not sure why Blackberry keeping silence and not updating the blackberry link with the fixes?
    * by the way if anyone has the previous version of blackberry link in your computer, please help me out
    I stay away from link probably just me but everytime i use link the random reboots start and I have to do a full reset. like i said probably just a coincidence.

All the best

CO
    05-07-13 04:27 PM
    I sent you a PM. Send me an email address and I'll attach the file for you. Sorry I don't have a place to put it to download.
    05-07-13 07:21 PM
    Did you go through the steps in the article here? How to reload the OS on a BlackBerry Z10 or BlackBerry Q10 | CrackBerry.com

There was a discussion about this a couple weeks ago, this will work if nothing else does: Trying to get back to Verizon Z10 OS. . . .10.0.9.422. Please Help! - BlackBerry Forums at CrackBerry.com
    05-08-13 12:29 AM
    Both methods not working tried this Sunday.
    I think what we can do is find autoloader...

Posted via CB10
    05-08-13 05:01 AM
    In the sum Im disappointed of BlackBerry in several ways: the Z10 has a lot of bugs and imperfections.... Im tired and much to bugged to count the list of "RIM-Jobs".... In the past most problems with your OS5-7.1 devices were solvable with the good (old) DesktopManager.... I`ve tried to remove some of the Z10-problems by reloading the OS10 with BBLink... BBLink doesnt react in no way- Im not able to reinstall the device OS (latest OS of BBLink 1.1.0.33).... WTF does BlackBerry think (do they "think"?!) and what do they expect with their behavior to publish half-hearted developed devices in combination with misorientation (BBLink).... Ive returned to my good old Bold9900 and so my family does: my girlfriend and my daughter had planned to upgrade to Z 10 resp. Q10... But who needs trouble in this way. So they had decided for a htc one and a Galaxy S4... It works...:-)
    05-08-13 07:12 AM
    Version 1.1.0.33 is here: BlackBerry Link - CNET Download.com
    05-16-13 09:18 AM
    I tried version 1.1.0.33 from above link, but Reload button still doesn't respond.

I'm on Windows 7, 64-bit.
    05-25-13 01:55 PM
    Here's a link to the version where reload does work. I have to use Chrome for the mega site, FYI
    https://mega.co.nz/#!Us9TyTzY!LLS7X0...FDmLubh8<br />

PS... Had to rename.....this is a new link.
    Last edited by saxxman; 05-28-13 at 10:20 AM.
    05-26-13 10:14 AM
    Reload is not working .
    05-29-13 06:28 AM
    Hey,I think I know the solutions,well this is what I did.I am not any staff or anything that is connected with blackberry or something.You know what I mean.OK
    When I did this.You need wifi.AND A USB CABLE
    1.Connect your BB 10 with your wifi.not from usb.
    2.Then from your BB 10 ,change your password.
    3.The BB Link will ask you to unlock the device.
    4.After you unlock , there is an option to reload your device.They will give you an update request.
    5.After that,BB Link will ask you to reset the device.just follow the instructions.
    6.Connect your BB 10 with the usb cable without disabling your WIFI
    7.Good,you are on your own from now.
    PS: My BB Link version was 1.1
    Mail me back if you want me to help

07-15-13 09:23 AM
    +1

Having the same problem with my Q5. Can't even access the phone to try the method above, and the online workaround, just shows 'no updates available'.
    07-30-13 03:19 PM