My new Passport has just arrived but I still want to keep and use my Z10 for skiing, mountain biking etc. I can swap the nano sim card using a convertor but what about synching? Can I use both phones on Link?

Link is showing it is connected to both phones but can I synch my Outlook contacts and calendar to both phones?

Has anyone done this yet? Both will have the same BBID etc, I just want to be able to 'hot swap'.

Thanks,
    02-09-15 09:44 AM
    Keeping both on the same BBID will allow you to get all apps from BBWorld, using your BBM on both phones (one at a time - no sync of previous conversations - but both still), and all other BB services.

I don't use MS Outlook, but I expect that properly set, Link should be able to two-way-sync with both phones. Cloud based solutions would work better though - add account to both phones, have them sycn.

Let us know how this turns out! But it is totally possible (well, theoretically possible in some parts)!
    02-09-15 09:53 AM
    After playing around with Link and the phones I have found it is possible.

The best way is to use Device Switch to move a copy of everything across and then just plug the phone into link and synch as normal. If you don't want your photos, notes etc moved across then you can skip this step and just plug straight into Link.

You will need to click on 'Start Using My Device' (not Switch Devices). Link will synch with which ever phone is plugged in so that if you do them one at a time, they can both be updated with the PC. I have set the PC as the 'Master/Priority'.

Hope this helps someone else.
    diegonei likes this.
    02-10-15 07:27 AM