I've recently purchased a blackberry Q5 and it came with an error message of so.e.description I've had to format the phone using BlackBerry Link, but there was important photos videos and.music on there, I havnt used the phone si.ce as I hear the data won't be deleted but ready to be written over when new items save to the phone anyone know a program that will work with windows 7 and actually restore what it can of the lost data? Any help would be greatly appreciated I ca t replace what I've lost

Posted via CB10
    02-05-14 06:59 AM
    Unless your photos/videos/music were either; backed up or saved on your Micro SD Card, then I am sorry, but they are gone.
    02-05-14 07:36 AM
    I don't suppose you had the data on a media card? If so it's already saved, if not then you need a file recovery program. Google file recovery, you will need a professional grade file recovery program to do it and it's a crap shoot if it will be successful. You would then connect the BB to your computer and let it be read as a thumb drive and then let the recovery software work it's magic.

I found a page that details several free tools you can try....

16 Free Data Recovery Software Tools (Free File Recovery Software)
    02-05-14 07:39 AM
    I don't suppose you had the data on a media card? If so it's already saved, if not then you need a file recovery program. Google file recovery, you will need a professional grade file recovery program to do it and it's a crap shoot if it will be successful. You would then connect the BB to your computer and let it be read as a thumb drive and then let the recovery software work it's magic.

I found a page that details several free tools you can try....

16 Free Data Recovery Software Tools (Free File Recovery Software)
    R-studio FTW.

A few bucks, but man, worth the money.

iPhone for me? Scr... ahem Q that! (posted from the latter)
    02-11-14 07:21 AM