Hello Everyone!
    I've posted a couple of threads on 2-way syncing Contacts with Outlook 2007 and BBLink ver 1.1.1.32, but wanted to post my findings on syncing the calendar as well.

To begin with, I have a Q10 which came with 10.1 (plus at&t update now) and have Link ver .32 on my PC (and now my laptop as well). When I set up my Link to sync, I only wanted to sync my calendar and contacts and not media or files as I had those on the device already and on my PC in more than one folder, so no need for the syncing as nothing was added to either and if I were to add a file or mpg3, I'd just drag it over.

Since my office PC is my main computer and my master Outlook 2007 email client program is on that computer--this is where I do my sync and back ups. The first time was a "switch device" so everything moved over nicely with no issues.

I did my first sync both ways between Outlook (btw outlook always wins in disputes) and my Q10 and it went flawlessly--well almost flawlessly as I had some contact issues with duplicates but figured out how to link the contact sources and that handled that. Everything continued to sync and back up perfectly and still does on my main PC. But nothing is without small glitches when you are dealing with "new" and I had an issue come up that I'm extremely puzzled by. Sorry this is long winded but the info is necessary for me to explain what happened next.

On my previous BB OS 6&7 devices I always did the two way sync with outlook and then a ONE-WAY sync, (device to laptop), with my laptop nightly to make sure that all my appointments and any new contacts were on my laptop as well. Only took a minute and kept me upto date on both computers. So last night I decided it was time to take the plunge and make sure it would work on BB10.1/Link .32 as well. IT DIDN'T!

I downloaded Link to my laptop a couple of days ago and configured it--one-way-device to laptop and last night I plugged in the Q10 and clicked on Sync calendar (didn't do contacts) and it went through the motions of gathering info and writing to the device. It then said "Sync complete" but when I looked on my laptop Outlook, nothing new was there! And, it added a newer BBLink calendar to my device that basically had nothing in it. It took a few minutes of me refreshing the phone calendar and turning off all the calendars and turning them on-one by one-to make sure I had it right on my device.

Bottom line is it didn't sync to the secondary computer (Laptop) Outlook calendar and my initial guess is that it only syncs the local calendar which has nothing on it. If anyone has an idea, now is the time to put it out there as I know for a fact, I am not alone with these calendar sync issues. Meanwhile, tonight I will do my customary 2-way synce with my main PC and hope that nothing changes in my Outlook or my device.

Any ideas are much appreciated by all on these forums so don't be shy. Thanks!
    07-10-13 03:40 PM
    Come on guys! 131 views and no one has any ideas? I can't be the only one that would like to have my device sync with two different computers-lol--please some insight here. confused here!
    07-12-13 04:35 PM
    I have a Z10 which I really like, but would love to be able to sync with both Home and Office PCs like I used to with my BlackBerry Torch. If you have you learned anything further about this, perhaps you could let me know...
    TIA
    Nena
    10-08-13 04:17 PM