Hey guys
    I came across a leaked version of BB Theme Builder from a site I wont mention.. it is very buggy yet usable tho.. There are still a plethora of BB users that are using OS 6 and 7.. I'm wondering why RIM made the decision as to not develop an official Theme Studio v7??? Or am I wrong with that info, would anybody know what's happening with an official release???
    04-30-13 05:10 AM
    Hey guys
    I came across a leaked version of BB Theme Builder from a site I wont mention.. it is very buggy yet usable tho.. There are still a plethora of BB users that are using OS 6 and 7.. I'm wondering why RIM made the decision as to not develop an official Theme Studio v7??? Or am I wrong with that info, would anybody know what's happening with an official release???
    If you read the article by Bla1ze it would seem there will not be a Theme Studio v7 released. I'm guessing with BB10 devices not yet able to be costumized we might not see anything released for sometime. Even then it probably won't be for legacy devices. BlackBerry Theme Studio 7.1 Beta leaked | CrackBerry.com
    05-01-13 10:10 PM
    If you read the article by Bla1ze it would seem there will not be a Theme Studio v7 released. I'm guessing with BB10 devices not yet able to be costumized we might not see anything released for sometime. Even then it probably won't be for legacy devices. BlackBerry Theme Studio 7.1 Beta leaked | CrackBerry.com
    Hey Thanks Midbrew

Its a pity that the probably wont be an official release of v7 (or at least not for just yet) I can understand that technology needs to progress and focus set on priorities...but thank God RIM doesn't seem to mind themes uploaded to BBWorld for (some developers) with the leaked version, yes it is buggy, but most of the major bugs can be patched up if you have the skills, I have released 2 themes successfully with some COD and Jad, editing to fix the bugs that are the most problematic.. so I think RIM are very interested to see what developers do with the leaked version.. seeing they are not denying upload of themes... lets see what happens.. thanks allot for you input and the link.. it was very informative, especially the comments! Have a super day/night

The Frog slapper
    05-02-13 04:12 AM