Hi folk, just wondering if anyone has an issue with "when I back up my 10.3.1 z30 using link" it wipes my call log, the "log" remains in the hub. the fix for me is to reboot the phone where the calls record returns as numbers not names, it then slowly inserts the names in place of numbers where applicable. So just wondering if any one has experienced this, is it a "known" issue. Thanks folks have a great BlackBerry day
    02-25-15 10:44 AM
    Just experienced this myself yesterday after I backed up my phone with BlackBerry Link. It's not a big issue but definitely did not expect backing up the phone to cause unwanted effects. I'm a big fan of the update but BlackBerry need to clear some of these minor issues. I still can't change my wallpaper and it's still difficult to connect to BlackBerry World.
    03-03-15 10:32 PM
    My issue is slightly different, but still a problem with the call logs after the 10.3 upgrade. It's basically stopped functioning on a Q10: no missed calls and no text messages displayed specifically. Big headache, but not reported by many others seemingly. Sorry to move slightly off-topic, but hoping if someone knows a fix for your issue, then the same fix might work for mine.
    03-13-15 04:47 AM