Help! Can anyone suggest a way to get Blackberry Link to work? Since I upgraded to 10.2 my Z and Q10 would sync but it would take an hour or more to do so. Now it no longer syncs. This has been the most frustrating issue with either device since I bought them last year. I have decided to use the Microsoft Outlook Connector which is great until Blackberry can fix this issue. If anyone has a solution please email me privately or post. Thank you!
    04-02-14 04:47 PM
    Try removing your Blackberry from the list in Link then connect the device again.
    I use Blackberry Link on a Mac and its is buggy as hell and sometimes won't recognize my BB. Removing it from the list then reconnecting works for me. Good luck!
    04-02-14 04:56 PM
    I'm having the same issue and I can't find a solution anywhere other than using "Connector" which I don't use. After every "sync," I get the "Sync was unsuccessful" banner but yet my contacts are imported into the device but some of the calendar events are not. This is frustrating to say the least because I've been a "fanboy" since 2004 and left a good working 9900 to help support the new OS and have been blazing away on my Z10 but if this is Chen's new push to cater to "Prosumers" and leave behind his "Consumers," then I'm in a real quagmire here. I'm using 1.2.3.23 on a 10.2.1.2228. Does anyone know of a solution or if BB is aware and is working on a solution? Thank you in advance.
    04-04-14 02:24 PM
    Well I got my Z10 to sync. All I did was go to my account settings and deleted my bb link contacts and calendar. I then opened BlackBerry Link on my desktop, plugged in and everything worked. Nor sure why.

With that said...I am still going to keep the Outlook Connector. That method works better than link for contacts and calendar. Maybe that's the better direction and BlackBerry should endorse it as an alternative. Not sure why they would not...

Posted via CB10
    04-04-14 04:47 PM