I am having a big problem with my Blackberry Link, al of a sudden when I connected my Z10 to backup my data I got a big shock. My BB Link is showing ( CANNOT CONNECT TO DEVICE and NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET and NO DEVICE FOUND).

I removed the BB Link over six times and again tonight and reinstalled the BB Link with no change. Everything is set up correctly as before , however no matter what I do when I check my file manager on my device it is still showing OFF-LINE.

What the heck is going on?

C'
    03-31-15 12:29 AM
    I am having a big problem with my Blackberry Link, al of a sudden when I connected my Z10 to backup my data I got a big shock. My BB Link is showing ( CANNOT CONNECT TO DEVICE and NOT CONNECTED TO THE INTERNET and NO DEVICE FOUND).

I removed the BB Link over six times and again tonight and reinstalled the BB Link with no change. Everything is set up correctly as before , however no matter what I do when I check my file manager on my device it is still showing OFF-LINE.

What the heck is going on?

C'
    The first thing to check, is whether or not your PC is seeing the device - i.e., can you access the folders on your device from Windows Explorer? (I'm assuming you are running Windows and have your Z10 connected to the PC via USB). If not, you may need to reinstall the Blackberry device drivers to your PC.

Also make sure that you are signed in to your BB ID on your device, as well as on BBLink.

You could also look here KB36790-BlackBerry Link displays "Cannot Communicate With Device" when attempting to connect to the BlackBerry 10 smartphone or BlackBerry PlayBook tablet
    03-31-15 05:00 AM