Ok BB thanks for updating bblink
    but you better should have tested it before

there are so many issues that I'm that close to say bye bye blackberry even though I haven't paid for both of my developer devices.
    but right now it killed my z10 LE I am not able to restore any backup onto it - not on 10.2 not on 10.1
    its driving me crazy and beside that the "blackberry helper agent" is eating all my CPU and frying my MacBook Air - wondering if BB will pay me a new one if its done (don't need to open any other program because its opening itself when the booting up is starting)

Conclusion for any other users :

- don't update BBlink to 1.1.1 version 13
    - stay with the official carrier os

I really hope BB is going to fix this issue asap
    Litag8r likes this.
    06-18-13 07:45 PM
    I really hope BB is going to fix this issue asap
    Sounds like BlackBerry has a lot of issues to fix. Sorry to hear your troubles.

Posted via CB10
    sonic_reducer and Litag8r like this.
    06-18-13 09:43 PM
    My heart goes out to you Bro. Backups is the fall back in life. When whatever goes belly up you should be able to take solace in "okay restore time". To have backups actually trashing your universe is IT crime in my opinion.

I suggest you buy a punchbag until they get this sorted.

Problem is they've tried to be too clever with Link and instead of separating backup from sync they've melded them. This means that there is just too much going on in there and this puts huge pressure on the IRQ stacks, Irrespective of OS, it just drowns the CPU.

Backup routines need to be small, tight pieces of bomb proof code to make sure that the source object replicates into a verified target, without looking down the LAN to have a cup of tea and biscuits with the WAN in the middle of it all.

Nighmare design for this type of function and yes I have a lot of experience in this before anyone asks. My first backups were on tickertape before removable magnetic disk media existed.

Posted via CB10
    06-18-13 10:04 PM