Hello to begin I do not speak English to all but the possible better thing will try to make it: I have a Blackberry Q10 who is one month old and I would like to do a safety copy to him by means of Blackberry Link but it does not leave me to do anything in Blackberry Link. When I try to initiate session with Blackberry Link, he says to me that I do not have any connection, when actually my this wifi correctly connected. Another problem is that when I connect my Blackberry route USB does not work either, the Blackberry Link does not recognize it. I have tried several options to be able to solve it and till now I have not found her wait someone could help in this forum because in none I surround I could have found the solution. Please HELP!!

Posted via CB10
    02-13-14 02:18 AM
    I'm sorry you are having trouble. Could you try to delete Link and reinstall it? Could it maybe also be your USB cable?
    pkcable likes this.
    02-20-14 10:31 PM
    What language do you need? I can get you help in French, Spanish, Portuguese, or. Indonesian?
    Djlatino likes this.
    02-20-14 10:32 PM
    Hola Choquote, puedes repetir lo que dijiste en espaol? Yo te puedo ayudar mejor asi
    pkcable likes this.
    02-20-14 10:40 PM
    Hello to begin I do not speak English to all but the possible better thing will try to make it: I have a Blackberry Q10 who is one month old and I would like to do a safety copy to him by means of Blackberry Link but it does not leave me to do anything in Blackberry Link. When I try to initiate session with Blackberry Link, he says to me that I do not have any connection, when actually my this wifi correctly connected. Another problem is that when I connect my Blackberry route USB does not work either, the Blackberry Link does not recognize it. I have tried several options to be able to solve it and till now I have not found her wait someone could help in this forum because in none I surround I could have found the solution. Please HELP!!

Posted via CB10
    Have you checked the cable? Or can you use another computer temporarily? Also try to restart the phone by turning it off and on again.

Had a similar problem, my Z10 would not connect, while my Q10 did. Reinstalling Link helped, also check for the latest version to download from BlackBerry.

iPhone for me? Scr... ahem Q that! (posted from the latter)
    02-22-14 02:51 AM