I currently own a Z10, I would like to know how quickly does BlackBerry Link sync and transfer music to the SD card in a BB10 device as well as how does it organize folders.

I always used the drag and drop method with my SD card removed when I used my Bold 9000. I currently use a 32GB card, mostly music.
    I organize my music in folders with the given year that I acquired the song and season, so my folders look like "2013 Spring". In these folders are usually a few lone music files and more folders with the artist name and album name.
    I like how I organize my folder, I hate how iTunes does it whenever I would sync with The BlackBerry Desktop Software.

Posted via CB10
    04-02-13 10:27 AM
    I haven't done too much with this yet. But I did initially drag and drop a bunch of songs into BB Link and it wirelessly sync'd to my Z10 that was in another room. (on the same wi-fi network) I was impressed how quick it was and it easy. Saved to my SD card as well.. Pretty slick. But I guess I should spend some more time and try with some play lists and folders maybe.
    04-02-13 10:33 AM