I seem to be having a new issue with BB Link.

I am unable to sync a playlist.
    I have a sync relationship set up for a playlist but it isn't syncing automatically when I plug in the phone and BB Link starts up.
    I check the "Synced Media" page and click "Music". It sits there spinning the circle next to "Loading sync relationships" and doesn't go any further.

When I attempt to manually "Copy To -> Z10" for the playlist, it just hangs there saying "Your request has been received and will be completed shortly". Nothing gets copied.

Any tips? Thanks.
    05-04-14 05:54 PM
    I have never been able to use BBLink for playlists or music. I always drag and drop my music and create the playlist on the device.
    05-05-14 05:52 AM
    On itunes as soon you connect your iPhone it shows and you can easily pick and drop music to ur apple or sync. But blackberry is very bad. I wouldn't referred anyone to buy a blackberry. Most smart phone nows have BBM anyways, no need of bbm. consider buying an iphone. i had the same issue for a long time.
    05-26-14 04:36 PM
    Helpful first post...

I managed to get Link to sync my music. There was a Link update available so I installed it. The sync hung for a few minutes but eventually copied the songs.
    05-26-14 05:22 PM