Hi,

My BB link stopped working. It was working fine few hours back. I took a backup of my Z10 data and than factory reset the device. After that I want to restore the data but Link is not working.

Earlier Link use to appear automatically as soon I connect my device to PC through USB but now even after clicking on it its not working even the main page itself not coming although blend is working fine. How can i show you screenshot of error?

windows 7, model- Z10 STL 100-3, device os version 10.3.2.858, Blend 1.1.0.67

Please help urgently.

Thanks,
    Umang
    06-17-16 06:55 AM
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling BB Link?
    06-17-16 07:05 AM
    Reboot both devices... see if it will then connect.
    Try different USB cables and/or ports
    Uninstall all BlackBerry software on the computer - LINK, BLEND and Drivers.... reboot
    Download and install BLEND (comes packaged with LINK and Drivers).... reboot
    SeeBeeEss likes this.
    06-17-16 08:03 AM
    Have you recently installed new security software on your computer? I had a problem with Kaspersky Internet Security not playing nice with BB Link/Blend on Windows 7 and Windows 8.1 computers. I did not have the same problem with Norton or Windows Defender. Although there are a number of variables at play when software doesn't play nice together (settings, other software influences, etc.), if the above advice from Bla1ze and Dunt Dunt Dunt doesn't work and you have recently installed new security software, try fully uninstalling it (sometimes it takes an additional software tool to do so). Then, uninstall and reinstall BB Blend. Worked for me on two computers.
    Last edited by SeeBeeEss; 06-17-16 at 05:24 PM.
    06-17-16 08:21 AM