Installation environment:
    CPU: E6600
    Memeory: 4G

Description:
    In the process of installing version 1.2.3.56 of the BB Link, an error message prompted [start service BlackBerry Link Communication Manager (RIM Tunnel Service) failed. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services. ]
    BB Link can not install successfully-bblink-.png

Press "retry" button,can not continue the installation process.

Switch to version 1.2.3.48 have the same error message, can not install successfully.

Then, switch to an administrator account or boot into safe mode, have this error message ,yet.
    But 1.2.3.56 version of BB Link can be installed on Windows XP pro (with SP3) successfully without any error.
    So, please help me! Greatly appreciated!
    07-17-14 02:41 AM
    I think the software is not compatible with your system's OS.

Here is a link to the systems requirements for the software to install on a Windows PC.

System requirements: BlackBerry Link for Windows - User Guide - BlackBerry Link for Windows - 1.2.3
    07-17-14 04:45 AM
    I think the software is not compatible with your system's OS.

Here is a link to the systems requirements for the software to install on a Windows PC.

System requirements: BlackBerry Link for Windows - User Guide - BlackBerry Link for Windows - 1.2.3
    I'm sorry, I forgot to say one thing that in the same system i`ve installed an earlier version of the BB Link, and it can be upgraded. But from the start of the distribution of version 1.2.3.48,it can not be upgraded ( the above error message).So I uninstalled the original one,installed the one of version 1.2.3.48, it still encountered the same prompts.Then i tried to install the latest version 1.2.3.56, but still the same prompts.

Thks!
    07-17-14 11:47 AM
    This problem should be solved.
    Peference:supportforums.blackberry.com/t5/BlackBerry-Link/Can-t-install-BB-Link-on-server-2012-R2/td-p/2936942
    08-07-14 02:18 AM