I've had my Z10 for nearly 15 months, and still continue to love it! I wanted the Z30 but decided on waiting for the PASSPORT this fall or the FULL TOUCH (Z50)next spring.
    However, ... what about the successor to the Z10?!! The Z10 was the first to BB10, and definitely worthy of a repeat! It's truly an amazing device, but just wasn't sold properly. 90% of Z10 owners I talk seem to love it and would never go back to IOS or Android again.
    I would love to see a Z20 in the mix!
    Perhaps a 4.4-4.8 inch screen, 13 mp camera, 2500+ mAh removable battery etc etc..

Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with getting a "Z50"with a 5 + inch screen, but would LOVE to see BlackBerry continue with multiple Z devices again. Obviously Chen has to go in the direction that makes sense for BlackBerry, and not sure that the Z20 fits into that equation, but what about all you Z10 owners?...
    Anyone else who wants to see a Z20?

Via The BlackBerry Z10 Experience.
    07-07-14 12:49 AM
    Absolutely......

Z10 v2 would be fantastic! They can even keep the appearance of the device the same as I find the Z10 aesthetically pleasing.

Just need all new internals to align with the times. Larger Battery capacity (removable) , better camera and updated internals i.e. CPU, Ram etc. Form factor of the Z10 is perfect for me. I wouldn't mind moving to something like a Z30 but if I could get all the goodies in something like a Z10 package.....then why not.

Posted via CB10
    pystha, cman5, WanShark69 and 1 others like this.
    07-07-14 07:11 AM
    Mine has only 2 months after years of Nokia. But when they decided to go wp... bye, bye. A Z20? Yes... I'm very satisfied with this one, and I don't change it for the 30... so, it's up to you BlackBerry...

Posted via CB10
    07-07-14 07:59 AM
    I've had my Z10 for nearly 15 months, and still continue to love it! I wanted the Z30 but decided on waiting for the PASSPORT this fall or the FULL TOUCH (Z50)next spring.
    However, ... what about the successor to the Z10?!! The Z10 was the first to BB10, and definitely worthy of a repeat! It's truly an amazing device, but just wasn't sold properly. 90% of Z10 owners I talk seem to love it and would never go back to IOS or Android again.
    Perhaps a 4.4-4.8 inch screen, 13 mp camera, 2500+ mAh removable battery etc etc..

Don't get me wrong, I'm fine with getting a "Z50"with a 5 + inch screen, but would LOVE to see BlackBerry continue with multiple Z devices again. Obviously Chen has to go in the direction that makes sense for BlackBerry, and not sure that the Z20 fits into that equation, but what about all you Z10 owners?...

I would tend to agree. I just wrote this in the Enthusiast Thread:

"I hope you are right but I have my doubts. As we all know, the phone did not sell well. The question was it the style, size, battery or something about the phone? Or was it the newness of the BB10 OS? Or was it the complete and utter lack on marketing/publicity on the part of BB that allowed it to falter? If Chen or others think the phone's design was at fault, they may not create another in its image. Only time will tell. "
    07-07-14 08:03 AM
    Absolutely......

Z10 v2 would be fantastic! They can even keep the appearance of the device the same as I find the Z10 aesthetically pleasing.

Just need all new internals to align with the times. Larger Battery capacity (removable) , better camera and updated internals i.e. CPU, Ram etc. Form factor of the Z10 is perfect for me. I wouldn't mind moving to something like a Z30 but if I could get all the goodies in something like a Z10 package.....then why not.

Posted via CB10
    Not interested in the Z30 at all. But, I totally agree with everything else you said. That would be quite awesome.

Posted via CB10
    pystha likes this.
    07-07-14 08:13 AM

I think you guys are right the Z20 would be a huge hit, but if they increase the battery to the proposed 2300, it does not have to be removable. When I bought the Z30 the nonremovable battery worried me, but I thought " it has wireless charging so i could get one of those for work" well as it turns out I use the charging craddle I bought for my Z10 at night in bedside mode, and I have not had to charge it once, just yesterday I went 17hrs mostly on WiFi but still had 63 % battery left when I put it on the charger again. So with my results I think remove or not bigger battery is the way to go.
    07-07-14 08:18 AM
    I have had mine for about 6 months love the look & have no complaints...My next phone will be a Blackberry no doubt but the thought of an updated Z10 would make me very happy

My Z10 Whiteout
    syah iejam and cman5 like this.
    07-07-14 09:35 AM
    I would tend to agree. I just wrote this in the Enthusiast Thread:

"I hope you are right but I have my doubts. As we all know, the phone did not sell well. The question was it the style, size, battery or something about the phone? Or was it the newness of the BB10 OS? Or was it the complete and utter lack on marketing/publicity on the part of BB that allowed it to falter? If Chen or others think the phone's design was at fault, they may not create another in its image. Only time will tell. "
    I don't think it was style and size, more so the terrible battery and prematutely released os, and of course the lack of marketing. Oh and the fact that it says "BlackBerry" on it

Posted via CB10
    cman5 and FF22 like this.
    07-07-14 09:52 AM
    Don't think that it has anything to do with the battery. Obviously the battery is average at best, but so is the iphone, and it has no problem selling because Apple tells us it's a good phone. It's all based on perception.

BlackBerry's attempt to advertise the Z10 was awful, a brutal Superbowl commercial and a guy flying around on a carpet doesn't entice people to make a switch.

07-07-14 11:32 AM
    Glad to hear that you are loving your Z!

07-07-14 10:10 PM
    No matter the size of battery, I want it to be removable. We need a revamped version of the z10. Love mine, tried the others and always came back to the z10.

Posted via CB10
    07-07-14 10:21 PM
    Same here. Want an updated z10 form factor with better internals. There are many threads on this. It would be great if BlackBerry were to better evolve their direct model via the Web - similar to a One plus or Xiaomei approach out of China - but for the globe.

Also an easy way to ensure support is to keep the internals the same except for the screen and the battery as some other phone that will make it to production (like the z30 or z50?).

Also, they should just make one model to cover the globe, that way they each cost a tiny bit more, the same model can be sold anywhere. Meaning include all major LTE bands across the globe.

I will use my z10 until something really spectacular comes along from BB

Posted via CB10
    07-08-14 12:27 AM

I will use my z10 until something really spectacular comes along from BB

Posted via CB10
    ^ This (Looks like we'll be waiting for awhile, though.)

Posted via CB10
    07-09-14 09:39 AM
    ^ This (Looks like we'll be waiting for awhile, though.)

Posted via CB10
    Sure the Passport might not be for you, doesn't mean it won't be spectacular! Also Chen already mentioned a full touchscreen device is coming early to mid next year.

07-13-14 12:08 PM
    If it comes then I will be definitely buying one of the z10 upgrades!

Posted via CB10... and my awesome Z10
    07-13-14 12:24 PM
    Sure the Passport might not be for you, doesn't mean it won't be spectacular! Also Chen already mentioned a full touchscreen device is coming early to mid next year.

That is a long time to wait for a new z10 replacement. But it is what it is.

As for the Passport, I was thinking about it was I used my Playbook yesterday. And then thought of two weeks ago when I used my sister's ipad. While I really like the Playbook's size, there were times the extra room on the ipad was nice when checking out some shops online. So, the Passport will be even smaller yet. Just contemplating out loud! And as we all know BB killed the Bridge for email on the Playbook and that leaves me relying on the smaller z10's screen. There a passport might be nice.
    07-13-14 12:51 PM
    They should keep this form factor (maybe remove some bezel and stretch the screen out) and just continue to upgrade the internals. The same way Apple has maintained the iPhone design. The z10 is a well designed and well built device. They could expand on it by maybe offering a couple more colors or I personally would like to have a steel band around the side. Yea wishful thinking I know.

Z10
    Doggerz and FF22 like this.
    07-13-14 01:25 PM
    I'm using my Z10 since January and it's my first BB after almost everything: very happy and not thinking about switching to other OS but, a new Z10 (or Z20) with a metal body and back cover with some small hardware updates would be a killer for me. Didn't lile the passport and the Z30 is slightly big for my taste: Z10 with some metal would be just perfection!
    07-13-14 01:39 PM

I need a Z10 upgrade this year. As I don't expect anything to be released, I am holding out for a massively discounted Z30, even if it's not a real upgrade.
    mbfernandes57 likes this.
    07-13-14 01:46 PM
    A Z10 sized device with a better battery would be perfect! Sign me up!!

Posted using my amazing BlackBerry Z10 or Q5
    07-13-14 05:46 PM
    I feel sad each time I see one of those topics.. I can't wait so long for that next all touch flagship I wish it's going to be here earlier than we expect

Posted via CB10
    07-13-14 06:26 PM
    I feel sad each time I see one of those topics.. I can't wait so long for that next all touch flagship I wish it's going to be here earlier than we expect

Posted via CB10
    You and me both. I wish I could have a new full touchscreen in the next few months, isn't there yet.....HOWEVER, the Passport is looking sexier everyday! Would love a new Z10, but the Passport seems to offer a lot for all BlackBerry fans

07-14-14 01:07 AM
    I would consider staying with BlackBerry (been dedicated for the last 6-7 years) if they offer up a power house device with some comparables to that of Sony, LG, Samsung and HTC.

Specifically with water proofing, display, android runtime, camera capabilities, battery life and future proofing.

I love my Z10, switched to the Q10 for a while and came back. I love what BlackBerry has done with the OS but come February I will be hunting a new device and hope BlackBerry has one or at least news of one that fits in my criteria.

The passport just doesn't do it for me.

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 05:46 AM
    The voices calling for a new full touch are getting higher, now it's on the CB blog as a message to BlackBerry to do something about it, which they will do eventually but time is crucial! We need it sooner than Jan 2015

Posted via CB10
    07-14-14 03:01 PM
    The voices calling for a new full touch are getting higher, now it's on the CB blog as a message to BlackBerry to do something about it, which they will do eventually but time is crucial! We need it sooner than Jan 2015

Posted via CB10
    I would love for it to be before 2015, however I don't see that happening. The Passport and Classic are priority number 1 in order to keep BlackBerry atop the business market. We're talking millions of units and thousands of businesses going to BES12 within the next couple years.

The full touchscreen is going to come, just know that they will most likely be announcing 2 devices at once again and that takes time.
    Between the Z10, Z30, the all new PASSPORT, and CLASSIC we should be just fine until the new year.

07-16-14 01:10 AM
36 12