I'm new to BB I have read many things about tdmobile app (canada) some say yes some say no could someone just tell me if I'm wasting my time trying to get it to work?. I have installed google and the play store. When I try to download td mobile app it says device is not compatible...please help I have wasted so much time and got nowhere
    09-29-18 12:33 PM
    The minimum Android version required is 4.4, which just puts it past the capabilities of BB10 (which can handle part of Android 4.3).
    09-29-18 03:54 PM
    I'm new to BB I have read many things about tdmobile app (canada) some say yes some say no could someone just tell me if I'm wasting my time trying to get it to work?. I have installed google and the play store. When I try to download td mobile app it says device is not compatible...please help I have wasted so much time and got nowhere
    Not possible. All you can do is put a shortcut to the TD website onto your Leap's desktop.
    09-29-18 03:58 PM
    I used Qbrowser bookmarks for all apps that no longer work like Facebook, instagram, paypal, and on and on and on. Just open Qbrowser and hit a bookmark. It's fairly quick compared to looking for the app and opening it. Works great.
    09-29-18 04:10 PM
    I'll confirm this for you shortly Katie, one way or the other (If you're still looking).
    10-24-18 08:40 PM