How can I fix it?
    Blackberry leap cannot connect the wifi properly. It's disable after few minutes after that all mobiles connectivity disappear as well.
    Help me to fix this problem

Posted via CB10
    01-07-18 06:54 AM
    Are you talking Wi-Fi in general or do you have more than one device that shares the same IP address.
    For example.. I have a sonos system which consists of two wireless controllers, the controller on two mobile devices, and controllers as software on 4 different PCs. All those controllers share the same IP so if one has an issue they all do.

Carefully check your spellings are all the same (upper and lower case). uninstall/disable your WiFi connections on your device and reinstall them. If you're running a service (Google Drive for example) and using two different Wi-Wi accounts, that can cause problems.
    It's best to do the initial work on your computer through a browser. If you have a Netgear or linksys Router.... 192.168.1.1 Usually,
    unplugging the router and the modem for about 30 seconds and then plugging them back in does the trick.
    You can also find the "reset" in the back of both units. it's completely safe to reboot it that way too.
    Check your cables.
    Reboot your mobile device at least once a day.

These suggestions ( in no particular order) should get you started and more time than not, it's something as simple as a bad cable.
    Don't hesitate to come back if you're still stuck. it's our goal to help you get back up and running.
    01-07-18 08:17 AM
    Does this happen on all wifi networks or just some?
    Lostboy5151 likes this.
    01-07-18 10:47 AM
    Only the ones that aren't set up correctly.
    One other thing I didn't mention.... is your router outdated If it's more than 3 years old it may not be!
    Also, check for firmware updates.
    01-10-18 10:08 PM