Every time I power on my bbleap it keeps asking me to finish completing the setup, which was already completed! Phone is acting very strange.
    01-12-19 11:34 AM
    Is BlackBerry Protect enabled? Where does it take you when you press 'open'?
    01-12-19 12:50 PM
    Thanks for replying. BB protect is enabled. It takes me to the setup tutorial. This is happening sporadically but frequent.
    01-15-19 09:31 AM
    Possibly something corrupt in the OS, but hard to offer anything but guesses. Can you provide details on what changes occurred just prior, such as OS or app upgrade? What do you do when it pops up to continue using the phone? What other things is it doing that are strange? How long have you had the phone and how long has this been happening? Have you tried using an autoloader to reflash the OS or done a security wipe? Is it happening when you connect to WiFi or disconnect?
    01-23-19 10:19 PM
    Thanks for replying. BB protect is enabled. It takes me to the setup tutorial. This is happening sporadically but frequent.
    You may want to try to back everything up and use an autoloader to restore the device koor. This sounds like the easiest way to take care of this problem.

Does Link and such still work normally for you?
    01-30-19 07:32 PM
    Possibly something corrupt in the OS, but hard to offer anything but guesses. Can you provide details on what changes occurred just prior, such as OS or app upgrade? What do you do when it pops up to continue using the phone? What other things is it doing that are strange? How long have you had the phone and how long has this been happening? Have you tried using an autoloader to reflash the OS or done a security wipe? Is it happening when you connect to WiFi or disconnect?
    It began shortly after I got the phone about fourteen weeks ago (OS 10.3.3.3216). The "setup" message flashed several times a day, usually after turning the phone on, and sporadically after that. I went through the setup process over and over again, but the message kept coming up. I haven't linked to any wifi since the first few days with this phone, only data plan. I did a security wipe but the problem resumed. Not quite familiar with autoloader procedure. Also on occasion the phone would drop from 40% charge to dead in minutes....
    Well then I was mysteriously locked out for the device and lost all data. Now the phone seems to be working normal...?
    01-31-19 10:22 AM