I just purchased a Chevy Trax and my Leap will not pair. I had no problems with my previous car or my wife's car. My wife's Samsung linked in5 seconds.
    When initiating the pair from the Mylink screen I get pairing failed notice. When I initiate the pairing from the Leap, I get a message saying the pairing was not recognized or not allowed. The phone and car find each other quick enough but that's all that happens.

Can any one help? The dealership is at a loss and GM isn't providing much help.
    12-13-15 09:08 PM
    After rebooting the phone I managed to get it to link to the MyLink in the Trax.

Now I have a different problem. The phone will not release the car when I shut the car off and get out. It states it is still linked to the car even if the car is not running. I cannot receive or place calls when in this condition. I tried to turn off the Bluetooth when in this condition but it will not turn off. I had to reboot the phone to get it to release the link.

When the phone believes it is still linked, I have found the car does not recognize it when I get back in. I have to tell the phone to connect even though it says it's connected.

I have found I can manually disconnect the link if car is still running but this is a pain I don't want to deal with. The problem is due to incompatibility between the BB Leap and my GM.

It is a pity that Blackberry and GM cannot get their acts together to ensure their systems work with each other. After all, they are only a few hundred miles apart (if that).
    12-18-15 01:54 PM
    I had similar connectivity issues with the Ford systems in my work cars. Not quite sure what side is to blame, but those in car infotainment systems have their share of bugs.

Usually deleting the profile from both the car and the phone does the trick for me.

Posted via CB10
    01-05-16 11:07 AM
    Car makers are only interested in Android and Apple. Sadly that is the reality.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    01-17-16 09:10 AM
    Car makers are only interested in Android and Apple. Sadly that is the reality.
    A client of mine bought a new GM vehicle and complained about the problems with his iPhone not staying connected to it.
    01-24-16 02:09 AM