Hello,

Below are the issues I am struggling to fix on my BB smartphone. Can anyone help me sort out this problem please?

I would appreciate any help that will resolve this disaster.

1) What device you are using?
    - Black Berry 8147 Leap

2) What OS or firmware is your device running on?
    - Black Berry 10

3) What steps have you taken already to try to fix the issue?
    - I have tried several times to reset all my email accounts but it kept saying that the
    account is not valid and to check that my login account details are correct and
    internet connection is connected. My internet connection is excellent and my
    contact details are correct because I can log in to all my email and social network
    accounts from my laptop and Samsung s9+. I tried then to delete all my email
    accounts and try to create them again but now it is saying that “At this moment of
    time my email, calendar and contacts account cannot be added and to try again
    later. I waited a couple of hours and tried it again but it was still giving me the
    same message. I am getting desperate because I want to use my BB smart phone
    and I don't know what to do.
    -The same issues I am having when logging to my linkedIn account.

4) If the issues are with a certain app, what version of the app are you running?
    - Blackberry World.

5) Are there any specific error messages you get? If so, what are they?
    - Please see and refer from the 3rd question.

Many thanks

RG63
    02-01-19 09:19 AM
    Would help to know what OS or Software version of BB10 you are running.

This is a new (to you) phone, or it has been working?

Is it just the email?
    Does the browser work?
    Do phone calls work?
    Is the BlackBerry network icon showing connected?

My go to would be to download and install the latest Autoloader for BB10 to make sure you are up to date and there isn't a software issue.
    02-01-19 02:37 PM
    Hello,

Below are the issues I am struggling to fix on my BB smartphone. Can anyone help me sort out this problem please?

- Black Berry 8147 Leap

- Black Berry 10

- I have tried several times to reset all my email accounts but it kept saying that the
    contact details are correct because I can log in to all my email and social network
    accounts and try to create them again but now it is saying that “At this moment of
    later. I waited a couple of hours and tried it again but it was still giving me the

4) If the issues are with a certain app, what version of the app are you running?
    - Blackberry World.

Many thanks

RG63
    Whilst your email address and password may be correct , have you checked your incoming and outgoing server settings ? If it is an Imap account you may need to manually amend the details.
    02-03-19 12:28 AM
    Maybe resetting your password/s and removing associated devices will help.

Posted via CB10
    02-08-19 03:17 PM
    Hello,

- Black Berry 8147 Leap

- Black Berry 10

- Blackberry World.

Many thanks

RG63
    Hey RG,

May I ask what accounts specifically you're trying to add? In other words, is it a Gmail account, a Yahoo account, and an Outlook.com account? Just Gmail? Something else?

Regarding LinkedIn: the native LinkedIn app is unfortunately no longer supported, so that is likely your issue there. There may be the ability to use the Android app if you'd like to go that route.
    02-13-19 01:21 AM
    If this didn't just all happen at once, and they are all accounts on the same service... like Yahoo, it could be an authentication error which requires setting up some apps specific access. But if you had everything go down at once and you have accounts utilizing many services... I'd reload the OS.

LinkedIn is just no longer supported.
    02-21-19 12:09 PM