Its darn sexy. Like wow for the price, its amazing cause thats cheap.
    Who else really wants a white one?-rio_white_rightanglerect400.png

Posted via R115-Aramis.
    05-15-15 05:49 AM
    too bad it isn't a little better in the spec department. hardly worth giving up my Z30 for....
    05-15-15 07:20 AM
    too bad it isn't a little better in the spec department. hardly worth giving up my Z30 for....
    I would hate to see what JayDee looks like if BlackBerry releases another Qwerty device haha.

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.1.2576
    05-15-15 10:21 AM
    The Leap isn't for me, but I love the look of it. I like the simplicity.
    I kinda wish they did an all white device though - so white glossy plastic / glass on the front.
    That'd be nice to see!
    05-15-15 12:41 PM
    I would love it if the screen was white to

Posted via CB10
    05-16-15 12:27 AM
    I ordered the white one Thursday when I saw it was available, got the shipping confirmation yesterday with a disturbing notification in it:

"When your order was sent to the warehouse for fulfillment, the product was no longer available and has been substituted with a similar product of equal or greater value."

If they don't have what you ordered, why would they send you something different without your consent? The website still shows the white one in stock. I'm assuming they sent me the black one, which I don't want, if I did I would have ordered it. Will have to see when it arrives Tuesday.
    05-16-15 07:51 AM
    I ordered the white one Thursday when I saw it was available, got the shipping confirmation yesterday with a disturbing notification in it:

"When your order was sent to the warehouse for fulfillment, the product was no longer available and has been substituted with a similar product of equal or greater value."

If they don't have what you ordered, why would they send you something different without your consent? The website still shows the white one in stock. I'm assuming they sent me the black one, which I don't want, if I did I would have ordered it. Will have to see when it arrives Tuesday.
    Maybe they upgraded you to a Z30
    05-16-15 08:36 AM
    The shipping confirmation says BlackBerry Leap, it just doesn't specify white.

Posted via CB10
    05-16-15 09:28 AM
    Same thing here. I'm going to write to DR but it'll probably be here before I get a response. A new Z30 would be nice (since the two I have [a -2 and a -5] have separate issues) but I really like the look of the white Leap. We'll see...

Posted via CB10
    05-16-15 09:38 AM
    LOL you really hate this phone heh??? I think if they did 2 version of the leap....one like this and one with the passport specs for $499 to $550 CDN would have been a winner.......Do you think that would have been a great idea?
    05-20-15 10:39 AM

You should be good, others have gotten the same exact email and received the white Leap.

http://forums.crackberry.com/blackbe...-leap-1018981/
    05-20-15 02:24 PM
    I am due for an upgrade in few weeks so I'm trying to decide whether I want to get the Classic on contract or the Leap unlocked. Since I am moving from my z10, whichever device I choose will be an improvement but l will need to decide if I can live with the lower specs with the Leap and the larger screen or a smaller screen with the Classic and better specs!
    05-20-15 07:21 PM
    I would love it if the screen was white to

Posted via CB10
    I think it actually looks better Black, this makes the bezel look thinner. If it's white, it's accentuates the size of the bezel which could be a turn off for some people

Posted via BlackBerry Q5 on 10.3.1.2576
    05-21-15 02:26 PM