Hey guys, i am new to the blackberry scene i have recently started downloading android apps on my blackberry leap, basically i have a problem with my whatsapp, when i try and type to some comes up with the error... unfortunately the process com.android.systemapps has stopped but it only happens on whatsapp the rest of the androd apps are working fine, i don't know much about android working blackberry, so if someone could help would be very greatful. Thank you
    06-16-19 06:24 AM
    Hey guys, i am new to the blackberry scene i have recently started downloading android apps on my blackberry leap, basically i have a problem with my whatsapp, when i try and type to some comes up with the error... unfortunately the process com.android.systemapps has stopped but it only happens on whatsapp the rest of the androd apps are working fine, i don't know much about android working blackberry, so if someone could help would be very greatful. Thank you
    Delete/uninstall all other instances of WhatsApp on your Leap then download and install directly from WA website: https://www.whatsapp.com/android/ . If it shows a window telling you to update/can't run, just tap outside that warning box.
    06-16-19 07:56 AM
    Brookie229 thank you for your quick reply, so basically delete everything to do with Whatsapp on my phone and then download again through the link you provided correct? I am just double checking as don't want to mess the phone up and I have only learned you could have android apps on bb10 couple of days ago so I don't really know anything about it.
    06-16-19 08:47 AM
    Brookie229 thank you for your quick reply, so basically delete everything to do with Whatsapp on my phone and then download again through the link you provided correct? I am just double checking as don't want to mess the phone up and I have only learned you could have android apps on bb10 couple of days ago so I don't really know anything about it.
    Yes, delete everything and start over. Just so you are aware, the OS has a very ancient android 4.3 runtime so MANY android apps will not work at all. For now, WhatsApp continues to work but that may not continue indefinitely.
    06-16-19 09:31 AM