Hi, all,

This is Matt Young from INSIDE BlackBerry, the official BlackBerry blog.

With the BlackBerry Leap coming out, I wanted to tap the experience of owners of the Z10 and Z30 (as well as OS 10.3x in general), on their favorite tips and tricks for getting the most out of the new phone.

What are some of the best uses for the all-touch form factor with OS 10.3.1 to you?

What are your favorite features after spending enough time with your devices? (I know those came out a while back, but the functionality was expanded with 10.3 and on).

Do any of you use Miracast or other casting tech (Chromecast, etc.) to get content on TV's?

What are your favorite games on the Amazon Appstore (which also run smoothly)?

What about Blend? Any "Ah-Hah" moments?

...And anything else you can think of that would be helpful.

I'll pick the best and put them up on the blog after we've got enough responses from here and our other social channels.

What will help:

Please include your REAL NAME (first and last) as well as your handle. (Comes off as more professional.) Complete sentences will be helpful as well, so that we can put things in with minimal editing, although we'll edit for grammar and style.

Responses can go here and/or to me directly at bbmarcomwriter@gmail.com.

Thanks!
    03-13-15 06:07 PM
    Hi, all,

This is Matt Young from INSIDE BlackBerry, the official BlackBerry blog.

With the BlackBerry Leap coming out, I wanted to tap the experience of owners of the Z10 and Z30 (as well as OS 10.3x in general), on their favorite tips and tricks for getting the most out of the new phone.

What are some of the best uses for the all-touch form factor with OS 10.3.1 to you?

What are your favorite features after spending enough time with your devices? (I know those came out a while back, but the functionality was expanded with 10.3 and on).

Do any of you use Miracast or other casting tech (Chromecast, etc.) to get content on TV's?

What are your favorite games on the Amazon Appstore (which also run smoothly)?

What about Blend? Any "Ah-Hah" moments?

...And anything else you can think of that would be helpful.

I'll pick the best and put them up on the blog after we've got enough responses from here and our other social channels.

What will help:

Please include your REAL NAME (first and last) as well as your handle. (Comes off as professional.) Complete sentences will be helpful as well, so that we can put things in with minimal editing, although we'll edit for grammar and style.

Responses can go here and/or to me directly at bbmarcomwriter@gmail.com.

Thanks!
    Best uses are getting into the hub from any app, browsing through Web using the BlackBerry browser(best browser i've ever used), ability to use the android apps in its native aspect ratio, virtual keyboard, watching videos etc.
    MC4(ran smoothly on my Z30), Angry Birds, Despicable Me.
    I don't use Blend, because it doesn't support WhatsApp.

Name: Jevin Mathew

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 09:05 AM
    BlackBerry Hub, BlackBerry blend are the best things in BlackBerry.
    The new all touch color keyboards are very nice. It changes w.r.t background.
    These are some apps which will be very helpful to you -
    1. Notes
    2.B empty icon
    3. File converter
    4. Blackbullet
    5. Ghost commander
    6. File vault
    I use these apps daily including CB and berry flow.
    With amazon app store included in the BlackBerry OS 10.3.1 there are numerous games which will be of useful to pass the time such as
    Cut the rope, smash it, jelly jump etc.

Posted via CB10
    03-14-15 10:46 AM
    1.hub
    2. blend will the no one productivity feature if it s going to support whatsapp
    3. blackbullet
    4.cb
    5. camera++
    6.advance interactions
    7 what not, BB is BB
    03-15-15 07:41 AM