Hey folks,

Since a week ago I use Threema on my BlackBerry Leap. It works fine so far. Trouble I have with the two Plugins QR Code Scanner and Voice Message. I can't install them. I have use the Amazon Store and the apk from the Threema Site itself. Every time I get the error message that the file can't be installed. No idea what's going wrong.

Cheers, Marko

Posted via CB10
    11-21-15 01:26 PM
    I could never get them to install and I had Threema for quite a while. I ended up transferring it to a Moto G as it struggled to work properly on the smaller Q10 screen. It is too bad that they won't write a BB10 client. I like it better than BBM as it is more secure.
    11-21-15 03:26 PM
    Thanks for your answer.

Sounds like a bigger problem trought the Android Emulation. If I found some time I will contact the support from Threema and also BlackBerry. This problem has to be fixed.

Update: Now I have contact the Threema support about these problem. Hope for a fix or solution by them .
    Last edited by playforvoices; 11-22-15 at 04:15 AM.
    11-22-15 03:20 AM
    The Threema Support has answered me. There is a simple solution for that problem. At the preferences screen you have a "Plugin" tab. There you can download the plugins. Then move with the File Browser to your Download folder and install the new apk files from there. It works!

11-22-15 10:45 AM