ive been trying to set either the zero or nova launchers as my default on my blackberry leap however the the blackberry launcher overuns it,sending me back to the home screen, is there a way to disable the BlackBerry launcher on a leap
    06-09-19 01:26 PM
    is there a way to disable the BlackBerry launcher on a leap
    No. It'll always revert at some point.
    06-09-19 02:11 PM
    Thanks for replying, but if I don't disable it can I make one of the other launchers the default
    06-09-19 02:14 PM
    Thanks for replying, but if I don't disable it can I make one of the other launchers the default
    No.
    06-09-19 02:16 PM
    ive been trying to set either the zero or nova launchers as my default on my blackberry leap however the the blackberry launcher overuns it,sending me back to the home screen, is there a way to disable the BlackBerry launcher on a leap
    Um....hakk, if I may ask...why would you want an Android launcher to be the default if you have a Blackberry 10 device? Why not just get an Android phone?
    06-11-19 09:27 PM
    You can't disable the launcher because what you see is not a "launcher". It's the BlackBerry 10 OS user interface.

BB10 is not android. It may run android apps, but that's it. It can run the launchers made for android, but only as an app... which, as you found, you can easily close out of - which just gets you back to the main UI.

That's by design, baked into the OS, and can't be changed.
    06-11-19 11:19 PM
    Um....hakk, if I may ask...why would you want an Android launcher to be the default if you have a Blackberry 10 device? Why not just get an Android phone?
    Now Trumpet, why do people choose BB10 PKB Q series and then complain about the lack of an updated Android runtime instead of just buying a Key device? ;-)
    06-12-19 06:00 PM
    Now Trumpet, why do people choose BB10 PKB Q series and then complain about the lack of an updated Android runtime instead of just buying a Key device? ;-)
    Um...because they want their security and privacy and would prefer Blackberry Limited to have updated the runtime like many other companies have rather than abandon BB10?
    06-12-19 10:41 PM