I entered a gmail account on bb leap - the mails are regular, but I can not synchronize contacts, and then to pass the phonebook from the BB to gmail
    01-03-18 09:53 AM
    I entered a gmail account on bb leap - the mails are regular, but I can not synchronize contacts, and then to pass the phonebook from the BB to gmail
    Did you go to settings -> accounts and added it from there?
    Be sure to go to the contacts app, and from there swipe down from the top of the screen and see if gmail is on
    01-03-18 11:18 AM
    everything was done, but it does not work.
    In the contacts I press menu and I see list (all, favorites, gmail, groups ....): if I select gmail gives me no contact ...
    01-04-18 02:05 AM
    everything was done, but it does not work.
    In the contacts I press menu and I see list (all, favorites, gmail, groups ....): if I select gmail gives me no contact ...
    And you're sure that in gmail in your pc if you go to contacts they appear?
    Maybe deleting the account from your leap and adding it again could work
    01-05-18 08:52 AM
    Go to settings- accounts- Gmail : check that you don't have any error messages with Gmail email- Gmail contacts or Gmail calender... set sync. Interval time inside Gmail Contacts section..

If all is OK and you've given it enough time to pull out your Gmail contacts without success ; you can do it manually: go into each contact: open it up: press on the 3 vertical dots down on your right: will open up a menu: press "copy to": will open up your accounts (Gmail should be one of them).. choose Gmail... your contact now has been added to your Gmail contacts..

Posted via CB10
    01-23-18 05:58 PM