Cant compair a flagship vs a starter low buget phone like leap point blank z30 hardware out performs just becuz leap has a 5inch display doesnt mean they both should be compair period

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 12:57 PM
    Cant compair a flagship vs a starter low buget phone like leap point blank z30 hardware out performs just becuz leap has a 5inch display doesnt mean they both should be compair period

Posted via CB10
    Jeez!! no one is comparing anything,. This is a leap forum..please
    brunoxrs likes this.
    08-12-15 01:09 PM
    Jeez!! no one is comparing anything,. This is a leap forum..please
    That guy does not even have a Leap but for some reason feels the need to hang out in the Leap forum and constantly put the Leap down and continues to "brag" about how superior his Z30 is to the Leap.
    He has been asked repeatedly (nicely also) to stop trolling in the Leap forum and he won't stop. I ask some of you who may be getting irritated by his posts to report him to a mod. I have reported him and as you can see, nothing has happened.
    Thalestr likes this.
    08-12-15 02:37 PM
    That guy does not even have a Leap but for some reason feels the need to hang out in the Leap forum and constantly put the Leap down and continues to "brag" about how superior his Z30 is to the Leap.
    He has been asked repeatedly (nicely also) to stop trolling in the Leap forum and he won't stop. I ask some of you who may be getting irritated by his posts to report him to a mod. I have reported him and as you can see, nothing has happened.
    The dude is the textbook definition of Internet troll.

Posted via CB10
    lift likes this.
    08-12-15 03:07 PM

Posted via CB10
    My Leap is an old dirty Ford Focus...your Z30 is a brand new shiny Lamborghini Reventon.

You're so right about everything! They should close down the Leap forum, and make us all return our Leaps, so they can be destroyed.

Are you happy now?

Posted via CB10
    engmessam and lift like this.
    08-12-15 03:11 PM

Posted via CB10
    I agree with u just let this people cry with there leapers

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 05:37 PM
    This is thread is a big LOL
    The leap is not that bad at all leapers.
    The screen is way better than that dim washed out colors display of the Z30.

Posted via CB10
    08-12-15 06:25 PM
    I agree with u just let this people cry with there leapers

Posted via CB10
    Leave.

Posted via the CrackBerry App for Android on Tab 4
    08-12-15 08:50 PM
    I really don't understand this back and forth between what should be in theory BlackBerry fans...

It's all a matter of choice and preference as a customer.

If you bought the Z30 and are satisfied with it good for you! If you are considering buying one, good for you!

If you bought the Leap and are satisfied with it good for you! If you are considering buying one, good for you!

If you bought a Passport...see where I'm going with this?!

Just be happy you own the device you have, and that you had the opportunity to purchase it!

We have much bigger fish to fry in this world than this..

Cartman says: Screw you guys I'm going home!
    Last edited by adonesc; 08-12-15 at 09:08 PM.
    08-12-15 08:50 PM
    I'm considering getting a Leap, if another full touch device isn't released. I don't particularly want a slider. I do have a Z30 and a Passport.
    08-17-15 08:30 PM
60 123