I enjoyed my keyone but I really missed BB10. Main reason I sold the phone is I wanted to sell it before the price drops. I got 500 for it so I'm happy and I got this leap for 40 dollars and it's in perfect condition. I'll upgrade my phone in a year for free through my provider. Excited to see the next 2 new blackberries but man am I going to miss bb10 android and IOS just don't cut it.

Posted via CB10
    gallouly and elfabio80 like this.
    01-16-18 01:16 PM
    What works for you is just fine. BB10 can meet some peoples needs just fine.
    kvoox likes this.
    01-16-18 02:11 PM
    What works for you is just fine. BB10 can meet some peoples needs just fine.
    Yeah exactly. I found I was spending too much time on my keyone. Now I have no social media apps just a basic phone and it's been quite liberating to be honest. Gives me more quality time with the wife and kids. These days I think smart phones have really become time wasters and we are spending less time connecting with people closest to us and more time staring at our phones.

Posted via CB10
    gallouly, elfabio80, kvoox and 2 others like this.
    01-16-18 02:22 PM
    Yeah exactly. I found I was spending too much time on my keyone. Now I have no social media apps just a basic phone and it's been quite liberating to be honest. Gives me more quality time with the wife and kids. These days I think smart phones have really become time wasters and we are spending less time connecting with people closest to us and more time staring at our phones.

Posted via CB10
    I agree with you
    01-19-18 07:29 AM

Posted via CB10
    The entire iOS /Android app ecosystem wants us to give them our attention because that's how they attract investors and make money.

But that doesn't mean we should give them our attention. I believe in using apps as little as necessary to achieve my goals, and never doing it on automatic pilot, without intention.

Posted with my trusty Z10
    01-19-18 08:06 AM
    Keyone and leap shouldn't be in the same sentence. I could understand exchanging a keyone for a silver passport, but a leap? ehh, everyone's different I guess
    01-26-18 02:04 AM

Posted via CB10
    Sold my BlackBerry keyone and got a leap-family-dinner-phone-snapchat1.jpg
    01-26-18 06:23 AM
    I am happy with my leap will keep it till bb10 dies just suits me finev

Posted via CB10
    01-26-18 06:48 AM
    I am happy with my leap will keep it till bb10 dies just suits me finev

Posted via CB10
    Till it dies?

I'll never use another os than BB others just sUck and yeah I'm too addicted with BB 10 💜💜💜💜
    01-28-18 05:14 AM