Upgraded to Blackberry Leap on The Wind Network. I'm Pretty Happy with the device thus far. I do notice there is some lagging with social media. It only displays current info, like maybe a few hours, even if I'm connected to Wifi. Where as in previous devices I could go back a day or 2 . I came to Wind from Rogers , not sure of its Network related, or hardware. Anyone else experiencing similar issues? Thanks
    11-13-15 04:47 PM
    App related. The aps on B10 are unfortunately ridiculously out of date. For Facebook you should use the mobile site (the browser is best in class) and for other things it really depends on which social media you use.
    11-13-15 05:12 PM
    Upgraded to Blackberry Leap on The Wind Network. I'm Pretty Happy with the device thus far. I do notice there is some lagging with social media. It only displays current info, like maybe a few hours, even if I'm connected to Wifi. Where as in previous devices I could go back a day or 2 . I came to Wind from Rogers , not sure of its Network related, or hardware. Anyone else experiencing similar issues? Thanks
    Download Facebook 26.0.0.22.16 APK File (facebook.apk) - APK4Fun download this, its better then the stock fb
    11-13-15 05:49 PM
    Nothing to do with the phone, it's unfortunately the stone age Apps that are available in BlackBerry World. Facebook is particularly bad.

It's a shame because the phone is relly good but it just lacks those up to date apps.

Posted via CB10
    11-14-15 02:06 AM