Spec sheet does not specify if it's nano or micro?

Any trusted sources confirming?
    03-30-15 03:59 PM
    I think micro sim

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 04:08 PM
    Nano.. I think it will become the new standard for upcoming BlackBerry 10 devices

Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Passport 
    03-30-15 04:37 PM
    Do you have proof of that? I hope so. I will buy if nano, I won't if micro.
    waynef likes this.
    03-30-15 05:20 PM
    Do you have proof of that? I hope so. I will buy if nano, I won't if micro.
    It is micro sim card. Google BlackBerry leap sim card.

Posted via CB10
    03-30-15 05:24 PM
    No proof, just rumours that I've read here at CrackBerry..
    But if you need to buy a new sim just get a Nano.. you can always buy an adapter if it somehow supports micro

Posted via my awesome BlackBerry Passport 
    03-30-15 05:26 PM
    Here's a link to the user manual.. It states micro sim. I guess this makes sense as many of the parts used are from the Z10/Z30 series.
    http://docs.blackberry.com/en/smartp...-10.3.1-en.pdf
    Nayalm likes this.
    03-30-15 05:30 PM
    Ok manual says micro. Bad news. I will never use an SIM card adapter again. The world is shifting to nano.
    03-30-15 05:41 PM
    I think using a micro sim in the youngest/newest BB rather than nano is an extremely silly plan.
    Both of the previous devices (Classic & PP) came with nano sim support. I was firmly expecting all BB devices to support nano from now on. What else would have made sense?
    I was THINKING of buying a Leap as a secondary device to my Classic, but I'll refrain from that, as I will have to use an adapter to make this work. And no, I'm not using adapters again, ever. I tried one when moving between my Z30 and a Passport, and always got concerned over potential damages of the Z30's sim slot.
    And no, I'm not going to buy me another sim card. I'll rather NOT buy the Leap. Another missed revenue opportunity, BB!
    04-03-15 08:36 AM
    It's micro. They're using all of their leftover Z10 parts to make the Leap. So of course it's going to be the same.

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 01:27 PM
    Nano, micro...? Who cares? If you have a micro cut the sim and if you use a Nano get an adapter! What a problem! Is the kind of Sim enough reason to refuse the purchase of an smartphone?

Posted via CB10
    04-03-15 01:49 PM
    Adapter can damage the sim slot forever. This happened to me. So no more adapter for me.

Posted via CB10
    waynef and awindsr like this.
    04-04-15 08:33 AM
    I will never use an adaptor again! I have the Classic and the Z30 is my backup phone. I used an adaptor to put the nano sim from my Classic into the Z30 and stuffed up the pins in the sim housing, sent it off to be repaired and within a week stuffed up the pins again by using the adaptor. Disappointing that the Leap won't tak a nano card, I would have bought it but not now I know it will take a micro. Guess I'll wait for the slider (or whatever it's going to be called) and hope it takes a nano card.
    plindow likes this.
    04-04-15 06:06 PM
    I will never use an adaptor again! I have the Classic and the Z30 is my backup phone. I used an adaptor to put the nano sim from my Classic into the Z30 and stuffed up the pins in the sim housing, sent it off to be repaired and within a week stuffed up the pins again by using the adaptor. Disappointing that the Leap won't tak a nano card, I would have bought it but not now I know it will take a micro. Guess I'll wait for the slider (or whatever it's going to be called) and hope it takes a nano card.
    Nano sim can easily be moved a way it will work even when the phone supports Micro

Posted via CB10
    04-05-15 02:54 PM