I am looking for a decent case for my Leap.

Any recommendations?

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 12:45 PM
    When I had my Leap, I used a Tech 21 leather pocket. It has shock protection and fits the leap perfectly. The leather pocket is black with an orange stripe down the middle. It also has a magnetic closure on the top. The leap doesn't have a magnet inside to power off the device, so an official BlackBerry case doesn't have and advantage over and aftermarket case. I don't have a photo, you can Google it.

Posted via CB10
    03-27-16 04:33 PM
    Try the Incipio one. That's what I got for the Leap. I have the white one. They used to have black too...but I haven't seen it in a while

https://forums.crackberry.com/e?link...token=ZVKN-mbP

For more choices look here:

http://www.amazon.com/s/ref=nb_sb_ss...UvbUpU12347408

But if I were you, buy only what you need...don't over invest in BlackBerry anymore. I've stopped buying any accessories. The future of BB10 and as a result of the Leap...won't be a long one...

Cartman says: Nothing Due To Censorship
    03-29-16 08:34 PM
    Bought an Amzer TPU case for my Leap after dropping it twice in two consecutive days and chipping the edge of the phone. Doh! The case manages to hide all the damage I have done and the finish of the back (matt) and sides (gloss) makes it quite grippy. The top of the case has a cutout for the power button which protects it from accidental activation. Overall good fit, quality and allround protection and not too bulky.

Posted via CB10
    09-06-17 01:23 PM
    I find the case really takes away from the business look of the phone. I got a blue gel case but then took it off. It made adjusting the volume really odd.

Posted via CB10
    09-14-17 08:27 AM