Just saw this: a positive review of the Leap by V3 UK (as part of a review of 'Best Budget Smartphones').

Leap Review (page 5 of 6): Best budget smartphones: Moto G, iPhone 5C, BlackBerry Leap and Lumia 640 XL - IT News from V3.co.uk

Overall Review (6 pages): Best budget smartphones: Moto G, iPhone 5C, BlackBerry Leap and Lumia 640 XL - IT News from V3.co.uk
    07-24-15 10:46 AM
    BlackBerry may no longer be the undisputed champion of the enterprise smartphone market, but products like the 1.5GHz dual-core BlackBerry Leap show that it's still worth keeping an eye on.
    The Leap's most appealing feature is not its hardware or surprisingly low cost, but its laser-like focus on security. BlackBerry 10, the OS powering the Leap, features encryption support, anti-malware protection and - just in case - a suite of backup, wipe and restore tools. For those who don't want to compromise on security or privacy in exchange for frugality, the BlackBerry Leap is the phone to buy.
    It also supports BlackBerry Blend, a nifty-sounding productivity service that wirelessly and automatically syncs content - including email, texts, documents, calendars, BlackBerry Messenger conversations and media files - between the phone and a PC or tablet
    Not much of a review....

And sadly it sounds as if the reviewer didn't even use it.... Blend isn't for SYNCING content.

But at least it got BlackBerry's name out there.
    diegonei likes this.
    07-24-15 11:08 AM
    Not much of a review....

And sadly it sounds as if the reviewer didn't even use it.... Blend isn't for SYNCING content.

But at least it got BlackBerry's name out there.
    It may be a short review, but in my opinion it was extremely positive.

Not one negative point - which is rare for a BlackBerry review.....
    07-24-15 11:47 AM
    I did catch this reveiw the other day....BlackBerry Leap review: Bouncing up and down - GSMArena.com

It was like 10 pages and really went into a lot of details. But as you said, it hard to find a review without a negative point or two...
    07-24-15 02:19 PM