My Leap, which I've had since August, failed to connect with one of my email accounts today. Something like this was happening with my old Z30 a few days before it died so now I'm nervous.

I wanted to back up various folders, especially photos and recordings, so boosted my Google Drive to 200GB.

I downloaded an app called SyncDrive, choose some folders ands set it going. Several hours later I still don't see anything on my Drive account, viewing it from my laptop. It's either me or the app, dunno.

Please, what are some good apps or methods for storing my Leap folders in the cloud?

Thanks, and sorry if this is a redundant post; I couldn't find what I was looking for by using the search function.

My first post, hello all. I'm a Blackberry fan and was even born in Kitchener-Waterloo!
    10-15-20 03:20 PM
    My Leap, which I've had since August, failed to connect with one of my email accounts today. Something like this was happening with my old Z30 a few days before it died so now I'm nervous.

I wanted to back up various folders, especially photos and recordings, so boosted my Google Drive to 200GB.

I downloaded an app called SyncDrive, choose some folders ands set it going. Several hours later I still don't see anything on my Drive account, viewing it from my laptop. It's either me or the app, dunno.

Please, what are some good apps or methods for storing my Leap folders in the cloud?

Thanks, and sorry if this is a redundant post; I couldn't find what I was looking for by using the search function.

My first post, hello all. I'm a Blackberry fan and was even born in Kitchener-Waterloo!
    Just copy all of your stuff over to an SD card. Then you can do whatever you want with them.
    10-15-20 06:21 PM

Outlook office is good to sync with blackberry hub. I backup zips from 'sdcard/blackberry/' and keep active sync for gmail, shortcuts, and office files. You could also use Box drive, and setup folders with their own email address.

Posted via CB10
    11-01-20 07:29 PM
    Outlook office is good to sync with blackberry hub. I backup zips from 'sdcard/blackberry/' and keep active sync for gmail, shortcuts, and office files. You could also use Box drive, and setup folders with their own email address.

Posted via CB10
    That's an interesting thought, I'll look it up, thanks.
    11-03-20 09:26 AM