This is really weird, when my brother sends me a text, i do not get any notification, nothing shows up in the hub. I must start to compose a text to him and then his message shows up! I restarted my Leap, but no changes. Hope someone can shed some light on this.
    04-25-16 08:34 PM
    Hi, I know this is a Leap thread, but I have this happening on my Passport as well so I think it's an OS issue. For me, I think it started happening when I deleted a draft of a text message (through the Hub) I was going to send. Since then, the text conversation only shows up if I start to compose a text message to this contact (my wife). The messages do show up in the Hub on Blend on my laptop.
    05-01-16 02:02 PM
    I think I may have solved it. I wasn't able to delete the conversation through my device, but I right-clicked the conversation and deleted it through Blend. Composed a message in Blend and sent it, she texted me back and now can see it in the Hub on my phone. There are also a few texts in there from last year so I don't think the entire history had finished deleting before I sent the new text. Also, the few (4-5) messages that remained seemed to be multi-person text messages that I had composed. I hope this may help others.
    05-01-16 02:11 PM
    Thanks, this fixed it!

Posted via CB10
    05-01-16 05:20 PM
    Hi, I know this is a Leap thread, but I have this happening on my Passport as well so I think it's an OS issue. For me, I think it started happening when I deleted a draft of a text message (through the Hub) I was going to send. Since then, the text conversation only shows up if I start to compose a text message to this contact (my wife). The messages do show up in the Hub on Blend on my laptop.
    That's exactly how you get to the point of one's message never showing up in Hub anymore. Its a huge bug within OS itself.

Drafts are really weird and through BB10 lifetime ways of getting rid of them has changed few times. First it was just enough to delete everything in textbox and draft would disappear. Then after some OS update you would have to actually delete the draft in the hub cause it would make the duplicate chat if you receive the text message while still having the draft shown.
    06-14-16 07:12 AM
    I tried the aforementioned solutions posted on this thread and had no luck. I had the same problem as you, but on my Passport. the particular contact that would not show notifications was my wife, who i communicate with via text message, everyday. I tried to delete her profile and re-add her again but it would still show the previous history of our messages. Thousands of messages.

This is what worked for me: in the text thread with that particular contact, click on the drop down menu on the bottom right corner. Then select END CHAT. Apparently, this frees up memory on the phone. My phone is much more snappier, as well. Bonus: Blend doesn't lag as much, anymore
    08-14-16 05:58 AM
    SMS has been a pain in the *ss from the get-go. Remember how long the HUB took to load after reboot? That was down to SMS for the most part.
    08-14-16 06:16 AM