The phone looks good in the video

Q10 for the win.
    03-09-15 07:06 AM
    Love it!
    03-09-15 07:47 AM
    That's a good ad but whatever the case this is not a good phone for 2015. Leap is really not suitable for this phone considering the price and specs.

Posted via CB10
    ATMJOE likes this.
    03-09-15 08:38 AM
    That's a good ad but whatever the case this is not a good phone for 2015. Leap is really not suitable for this phone considering the price and specs.

Posted via CB10
    Idk, I think it's a sleek little phone with an attractive price tag. I don't mind that they used lower end specs in the guts, like the Z3 I bet this thing will be a monster on battery life.

Q10 for the win.
    03-09-15 09:04 AM
    Watch here

Posted via CB10
    03-09-15 09:14 AM
    charge port on the bottom!!...finally lol. Lets hope this device catches on.
    03-09-15 09:21 AM
    Charge dock at 0:40! Lol

Q10 for the win.
    03-09-15 11:27 AM
    Sorry I won't be buying it
    03-11-15 06:13 PM
    Leap looks good to me. I mean how many different ways can an all touch rectangle be built? I'm sure it will be a decent 'slab'. I might get one, might not. Definitely getting the slider.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 04:06 AM
    Idk, I think it's a sleek little phone with an attractive price tag. I don't mind that they used lower end specs in the guts, like the Z3 I bet this thing will be a monster on battery life.

Q10 for the win.
    Battery is not the only thing that is needed. I don't think it has gorilla glass, NFC, gyro sensor, compass, same old camera(not like passport). And very low specs at an high price as stated earlier. Even the screen quality is not good when compared to its price such as lumia 640xl, one plus one, S4 and HTC Desire.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 05:36 AM
    Battery is not the only thing that is needed. I don't think it has gorilla glass, NFC, gyro sensor, compass, same old camera(not like passport). And very low specs at an high price as stated earlier. Even the screen quality is not good when compared to its price such as lumia 640xl, one plus one, S4 and HTC Desire.

Posted via CB10
    One thing you got to remember is that most people don't go gaga for specs. They want email, text and a few apps. My wife still has an iphone 4 and she says it does all she needs. Leap will be primarily a freebie to employees, companies are still getting this on the cheap compared to even an iphone 5.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    03-12-15 06:23 AM
    Great showcase of all the features.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 07:18 AM
    One thing you got to remember is that most people don't go gaga for specs. They want email, text and a few apps. My wife still has an iphone 4 and she says it does all she needs. Leap will be primarily a freebie to employees, companies are still getting this on the cheap compared to even an iphone 5.

Posted via  BlackBerry Z30
    I am not a business person and here my friends want to try BlackBerry but they won't buy because of the specs. At that price one plus one, S4, HTC Desire are available so it is definitely not good. Have you seen the recent launch of lumia 640xl. It is way better than leap and is cheaper.

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 09:34 AM
    Garbage man, you can get an android Moto G for $180, and it has a quad core processor. You will soon be able to run your favourite BlackBerry apps, such as BlackBerry keyboard and the BlackBerry Hub. If you really want to support BlackBerry than buy Android device and buy the BlackBerry suite apps. It's worth your time and BlackBerry's

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 05:41 PM
    Garbage man, you can get an android Moto G for $180, and it has a quad core processor. You will soon be able to run your favourite BlackBerry apps, such as BlackBerry keyboard and the BlackBerry Hub. If you really want to support BlackBerry than buy Android device and buy the BlackBerry suite apps. It's worth your time and BlackBerry's

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry suite will be available to only people who are connected BES12. I don't think they will be giving it to all

Posted via CB10
    03-12-15 08:52 PM

Chen tells why he did this device. Very good background.

Posted with a BlackBerry Q10, Australia
    03-17-15 05:50 PM
    Meh, I hate these for the sole reason that they never make it to TV. The videos a minute long and covers ample main features. Perfect for a TV spot. Like...seriously BlackBerry.

Posted via CB10
    03-17-15 05:58 PM

Chen tells why he did this device. Very good background.

Posted with a BlackBerry Q10, Australia
    I don't understand what he is thinking. I don't see leap as a good device considering the price. If he really about it as a good phone than let's see how much will be the sales.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 02:31 AM
    Too poor hardware for the Leap
    03-18-15 05:23 AM
    This is a business phone not a flagship killer. Depending on when the Slider will be rls'd I might grab it.
    03-18-15 07:23 AM
    I get what everyone is saying about the Leap not being as good a phone as the Z30, but comparing them is not really fair since one was targeted at consumers and the other to working enterprise class. Just because you can find a Z30 on sale for about the same as a Leap new, doesn't mean they are in direct competition. What happens when the Leap eventually goes on sale for 199? There will be those who will take that device over a Z30 on sale simply for the cost factor.

My wife doesn't use mobiles like you and I. She doesn't play games, or anything like that. In fact, all she does is facebook like once every second day, and texts people, and makes calls. So now, why would she spend more on a Z30 sale or not, vs a leap on sale or not? Both phones would meet her needs.

Posted via CB10
    highos and hec666 like this.
    03-18-15 07:34 AM
    Nice ad, nicely edited and shot. But unfortunately, whoever styled the lead must be raiding an urban outfitters outlet from five years ago. Nothing cool or modern. But the feel of the video is still great.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 11:39 PM
    It's a leap in the past.
    The design - nothing special, it's definitely not a leap in any direction.
    The hardware - it's so outdated that the reference is just outright funny.
    The screen size - I like it but of course not special
    The battery - you gonna need it.
    The price - above the Z30 which is gonna be to big of a 'leap' of what the competition offers in the same segment.
    bruce73 likes this.
    03-19-15 08:08 PM
    Compared to the new Nokia this thing is super high end lol

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 09:28 PM
    Compared to the new Nokia this thing is super high end lol

Posted via CB10
    Yea this reminds me of nokia's approach by releasing the 520, 630, series. They are low end this day and age but they definitely sell like fire.

No problem with releasing a phone like this. Good job BlackBerry!

Posted via CB10
    awindsr likes this.
    03-19-15 09:52 PM
34 12