03-04-15 04:19 AM
33 12
tools
    Whoa, the 5th of which month?

Posted via CB10
    Sometime around March 5, 2015, Chen may be showing off a new BlackBerry device. Awh, yeah!

I'm sorry, but no.... Few people like PKB, fewer still like sliders; the amount of full touch users that would go for a full touch/PKB/Slider hybrid is probably in the tripe digits worldwide.... [T]he Visa concept is really nothing but a novelty.

Posted via CB10
    BlackBerry has dedicated several BB10 models to the PKB market, including their current flagship. If the Visa is the device that's shown off, it shouldn't surprise anyone. The appeal such a device would have would be a function of what it brings to the table, and I think it's a bit early to judge that. But yes, my personal preference would be an all-touch.

One device that hasn't turned up yet is the z3 lte, if it was pushed back to allow more time for passport and classic, it could easily show up early next year so maybe their is some basis to the rumour, albeit only the all-touch part and not the high-end part of it.
    I would think that the Z3 should be released before March 2015. But if all of this is about the Z3, I'll be seriously depressed.

Z-30 / STA100-5 / 10.3.0.1418 / T-Mobile USA
    Last edited by eyesopen1111; 10-12-14 at 06:28 PM.
    10-12-14 06:06 PM
    I assume a lot of people's 2-year Z10 contracts will be up in February/March (mine included) and will be looking for a hardware upgrade if they haven't already. Personally the Z30 or Z3 (which isn't available in North America anyway) will not constitute an upgrade for me so I am banking on a new all touch phone or slider around Feb/Mar. If it is being shown off for the first time on March 5th it will probably be another 3 or 4 months before it is released, which is an unfortunate timeframe for me if I want the new device. Hopefully the release date is March 3rd.
    11-03-14 01:43 PM
    I assume a lot of people's 2-year Z10 contracts will be up in February/March (mine included) and will be looking for a hardware upgrade if they haven't already. Personally the Z30 or Z3 (which isn't available in North America anyway) will not constitute an upgrade for me so I am banking on a new all touch phone or slider around Feb/Mar. If it is being shown off for the first time on March 5th it will probably be another 3 or 4 months before it is released, which is an unfortunate timeframe for me if I want the new device. Hopefully the release date is March 3rd.
    I broke down and got a Z30 with the current deal for $300. Too many maybes and at $300 I'm not in for too much and could probably sell it easy if it does for not much loss.

Posted with a BlackBerry Z10
    laserx likes this.
    11-03-14 04:38 PM
    I'm sorry, but no. Sliders target a niche, those who like sliders. PKB targets another niche, those who like PKB. And yours, well; let's just say it's a niche within a niche within a niche (nicheception...).

Few people like PKB, fewer still like sliders; the amount of full touch users that would go for a full touch/PKB/Slider hybrid is probably in the tripe digits worldwide.

The Passport has productivity going for it and that helps it push the boundaries of adoption, but the Visa concept is really nothing but a novelty.

Posted via CB10
    I myself are on a Z10 because I enjoy the full screen.
    But honestly everyone who tries a BlackBerry with a physical keyboard loves it.
    It is just enjoyable to type on.

Posted via CB10
    11-04-14 11:50 PM
    Wow. This was some great prediction lol

[Hopefully NOT edited by admin to be fair lol. ] Frosty White Q10/10.3.1.2267 CB10
    03-03-15 02:08 PM
    It's a slider, but maybe, maybe we'll see more...

:-)

  "Oh Classic, you are the fairest here so true. But Passport is a thousand times more powerful than you..." (no offense, Classic is a great device, when it's charged)  
    03-03-15 07:33 PM
    Maybe those who were chastising the OP should apologize now. Lol

Posted via CB10
    03-03-15 08:49 PM
    Well I have to agree, great prediction!!

PassportSQW100-1/10.3.1.2267
    03-04-15 04:19 AM
33 12