Hi I'm wondering if anyone can tell me the best adapter to buy for the leap. I need to convert the Nano Sim card from my classic using an adapter so I can put it into my BlackBerry leap which is arriving in a few days.

Thanks

Posted via CB10
    09-10-17 07:34 AM
    If you are using a real Nano SIM and not a cut down one, look for adapters by a company called Sadapter. They're rated the best and made to exact specifications. They're expensive, however, compared to other brands.

If you're using a cut down Nano SIM, do not get an Sadapter, as a Nano SIM is thinner than a normal SIM and the Sadapter makes it thicker, which means using an Sadapter on a cut down SIM will make it too thick.

Whatever you do, do not stick the Nano SIM in without an adapter. It will get stuck.
    09-10-17 07:59 AM
    Awesome thanks! I have a normal Nano Sim card from bell. I saw this on ebay :

https://m.ebay.ca/itm/Nano-Sim-Card-...748?nav=SEARCH

Posted via CB10
    09-10-17 08:12 AM
    This one is like 2 bux..the one on amazon with shipping it 20!

Posted via CB10
    09-10-17 08:16 AM
    If you are using a real Nano SIM and not a cut down one, look for adapters by a company called Sadapter. They're rated the best and made to exact specifications. They're expensive, however, compared to other brands.

If you're using a cut down Nano SIM, do not get an Sadapter, as a Nano SIM is thinner than a normal SIM and the Sadapter makes it thicker, which means using an Sadapter on a cut down SIM will make it too thick.

Whatever you do, do not stick the Nano SIM in without an adapter. It will get stuck.
    Hi thanks yeah looks like the cheap ones can cause damage. Found one of the Sadapters at walmart for 12 bux and people have giving it rave reviews. Thanks again for your help!

Posted via CB10
    09-10-17 10:00 AM

Put the adapter in with 0 issues thanks again!

Posted via CB10
    cbvinh likes this.
    09-13-17 05:12 PM