Please anyone tell me what are the apps I can use in my BlackBerry leap for mobile banking and online transaction.
    I have search in the blackberry word and amozan appstore but did found any apps.
    So let's me know?

Posted via CB10
    04-01-19 07:18 AM
    Proable not going to find one, as BB10 doesn't have current security standards implemented.

But in general... these are usually bank specific so what bank do you use?
    04-01-19 07:43 AM
    Please anyone tell me what are the apps I can use in my BlackBerry leap for mobile banking and online transaction.
    I have search in the blackberry word and amozan appstore but did found any apps.
    So let's me know?

Posted via CB10
    There are NO banking apps that will work on a BB10 device (with maybe very few exceptions) so you will be limited to using your web browser (most likely an android browser such as Kiwi or BEOL) with a desktop link to your banks website. If banking apps are a must for you, it is probably time to move on to a supported device either iOS or android.
    04-01-19 08:15 AM
    Does PayPal support in BlackBerry leap for mobile banking. If yes how to download.

Posted via CB10
    04-01-19 11:48 AM
    Does PayPal support in BlackBerry leap for mobile banking. If yes how to download.

Posted via CB10
    As explained before, use Yalp for access to Google Play Store.

https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/sergey...-apk-download/

Download PayPal, try it, then delete it if it doesn't work. The last I checked, it didn't.
    BigAl_BB9900 likes this.
    04-01-19 12:26 PM

Posted via CB10
    No - try the mobile website of PayPal on your native browser - it works reasonably well - then put a shortcut icon onto your device desktop.

edit: there is a patched version here but not sure if it still works: https://forums.crackberry.com/androi...-bb10-1110172/

Also it may be safer to use your browser than an out of date app due to security concerns but ymmv.
    04-01-19 12:43 PM

edit: there is a patched version here but not sure if it still works: .
    It's reached a point where BB10 is so old, and so few bother with it... and there is little current info. What once worked, may not anymore. I feel bad for anyone that trying to get buy with a purchase that might not be easy for them to replace...
    04-01-19 02:47 PM
    It's reached a point where BB10 is so old, and so few bother with it... and there is little current info. What once worked, may not anymore. I feel bad for anyone that trying to get buy with a purchase that might not be easy for them to replace...
    Definitely - anyone needing apps such as PayPal or banking that require security should really move on to a newer device imo. I get by using PayPal very rarely on the mobile version of the website. For my meager useage that is acceptable on my Passport and probably safer as well even on the stock browser.
    04-01-19 03:10 PM