Why is leap even releasing? Its the same as Z3. BB need a good all-touch phone. All Chen cares about is software. Doesnt even promote bb . Im sick of these CEOs
    03-18-15 03:44 PM
    It's a low cost, low risk version of the Z30 designed to pair with the Classic for enterprise.

Z30STA100-5/10.3.1.2582
    bungaboy, sk8er_tor, moody and 2 others like this.
    03-18-15 03:52 PM
    Why is leap even releasing? Its the same as Z3. BB need a good all-touch phone. All Chen cares about is software. Doesnt even promote bb . Im sick of these CEOs
    Actually Chen cares about profits.

Posted via CB10
    bungaboy, Carjackd, moody and 1 others like this.
    03-18-15 03:54 PM

Breathe man!
    You're getting all flustered over a handheld mobile device????

How about considering that,just maybe, they weren't thinking only of you when they decided on this model.

When you come off as if YOU could do a better job as CEO you're likely NOT to get too much sympathy from anyone here except more useless complainers.

It would be to everyone's advantage if you were to offer "your opinion" in a manner more suited to being an adult and not a spoiled child!

(imo of course)
    03-18-15 03:59 PM
    It's a repulsive looking phone that makes no sense. Only the diehards will be buying this abomination.

Well done BlackBerry - keep pissing away more more money on useless hardware whilst ignoring core problems.
    03-18-15 07:28 PM
    I agree, the q5 handles the lower price market, z10 and q10 handles the mid range, the passport handles the flagship specs, classic is for the fans. I dont understand the positioning of the Leap and personally think that they should play it safe like Motorola and release as little models as possible
    03-18-15 07:35 PM
    I'm sick of Apple coming out with all their proprietary connectors and cables. Every time I buy some Apple product, I have to shell out even more money just to be able to connect something up to it. And it's all the CEO's fault like you said OP. I'm sick of them too, making all the rules. That's why I love BlackBerry. Chen doesn't make us all go buy another connector.

Posted via CB10
    03-18-15 07:42 PM
    I agree, the q5 handles the lower price market, z10 and q10 handles the mid range, the passport handles the flagship specs, classic is for the fans. I dont understand the positioning of the Leap and personally think that they should play it safe like Motorola and release as little models as possible
    Ffs... because the Z10 and Z30 are out of production... they need a new and cheaper model to make money.

Posted via CB10
    light_barer likes this.
    03-18-15 07:52 PM
    I'm sick of Apple coming out with all their proprietary connectors and cables. Every time I buy some Apple product, I have to shell out even more money just to be able to connect something up to it. And it's all the CEO's fault like you said OP. I'm sick of them too, making all the rules. That's why I love BlackBerry. Chen doesn't make us all go buy another connector.

Posted via CB10
    Except for the slimport adapter. Lol
    03-18-15 08:09 PM
    Except for the slimport adapter. Lol
    Uh, not really because it also works with Nexus 5's and LG G3 phones as well as others. So that doesn't count.

Posted via CB10
    Carjackd likes this.
    03-18-15 08:16 PM
    fair enough
    03-18-15 08:21 PM
    Wait Wait Wait! You can't just walk away like that. Throw out some intelligent banter, discussion...something!!!! Work with me here. Otherwise we will have to discuss the artist formally known as Blackberry Prince and his future position as Blackberry CEO.

Posted via my Canadian Passport
    Well, it's my hope that those, in this thread, that KNOW how this device will Fare. ( they must have an inside track)
    will get together and start their own company, so when they fail miserably we'll be here to tell THEM what we think!

Oh. wait. we already did and they're STILL carrying on like children!
    Carjackd likes this.
    03-18-15 08:53 PM
    This is the phone, targeted to Corporate environment.
    I.e. My company, just recently started to provide Q10s, because prices dropped significantly.

companies used to provide Curves instead of Bolds. because they were much cheaper.

the same is with Leap. companies will buy it, because it's cheap.

it's not specifically targeted to end user.

However, even talking about that, this, cheap Leap will give you better user experience in performance than mid range android for higher price.
    Blackberry-Prince likes this.
    03-19-15 05:58 AM
    It's a repulsive looking phone that makes no sense. Only the diehards will be buying this abomination.

Well done BlackBerry - keep pissing away more more money on useless hardware whilst ignoring core problems.
    Finally someone who understands.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 07:33 AM
    Actually Chen cares about profits.

Posted via CB10
    He is focusing more on software. Leap could've looked better.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 07:36 AM
    This is the phone, targeted to Corporate environment.
    I.e. My company, just recently started to provide Q10s, because prices dropped significantly.

companies used to provide Curves instead of Bolds. because they were much cheaper.

the same is with Leap. companies will buy it, because it's cheap.

it's not specifically targeted to end user.

However, even talking about that, this, cheap Leap will give you better user experience in performance than mid range android for higher price.
    Thanks for the intelligent answer and thanks for talking in more mature way.

Posted via CB10
    03-19-15 07:44 AM
    03-19-15 09:50 AM
    Ok Enough Folks!

Thread closed

Sent from my BlackBerry 10 smartphone on 4G Altel network
    03-19-15 09:53 AM