[QUOTE=Z50;11920860]
    The Leap is great. The only problem you may have switching from the Passport is the SIM's are not the same size.
    Does anyone know of any good adapters??
    09-13-15 09:02 PM
    [QUOTE=emanuel0ss0;11920862]

Does anyone know of any good adapters??
    There are good adapters out there but because of the way the SIM is inserted into the Leap, I personally would not use an adapter. That's your choice though.
    09-13-15 09:04 PM
    [QUOTE=Z50;11920865]
    There are good adapters out there but because of the way the SIM is inserted into the Leap, I personally would not use an adapter. That's your choice though.
    Is it like the Z10 where it slides in or the Passport where it clicks in? I really don't know.
    09-13-15 09:06 PM
    [QUOTE=emanuel0ss0;11920867]

Is it like the Z10 where it slides in or the Passport where it clicks in? I really don't know.
    It is not like the Z10. The leap's SIM clicks in. If it was like the Z10 then I would have no problem using an adapter.
    09-13-15 09:07 PM
    [QUOTE=Z50;11920874]
    It is not like the Z10. The leap's SIM clicks in. If it was like the Z10 then I would have no problem using an adapter.
    Stupid. Why can't they just make everything nano sim? Passport, Classic and Leap all came out last year. I love to switch phones but not at the risk of destroying them.

Post via my Awesome Red Passport running on T-Mobile Unlimited Data. SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    lift likes this.
    09-13-15 09:36 PM
    There are some adapters out there that will work without any problem. You need to make sure you use one that isn't open on both sides so that the sim card can sit down inside it without moving. The problem that occurs with some adapters is that the card can catch on the connectors and ruin them when you remove it. If you have one that sits down inside the adapter you'll be fine.
    09-20-15 12:18 PM
    There are some adapters out there that will work without any problem. You need to make sure you use one that isn't open on both sides so that the sim card can sit down inside it without moving. The problem that occurs with some adapters is that the card can catch on the connectors and ruin them when you remove it. If you have one that sits down inside the adapter you'll be fine.
    Any ideas on good adapters?

Post via my Awesome Red Passport running on T-Mobile Unlimited Data. SQW100-1/10.3.2.2339
    09-20-15 10:59 PM
    Any ideas on good adapters?

I've been using this one for a couple of years on and off for different devices and have never had a problem with it:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...UvbUpU11939910

Any kind that has a back to it allowing the card to sit down in it should be fine though.
    09-21-15 05:29 AM
    I've been using this one for a couple of years on and off for different devices and have never had a problem with it:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...UvbUpU12323716

Any kind that has a back to it allowing the card to sit down in it should be fine though.
    It's been like six months but I'm finally getting around to buying these damn adapters lol

Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    03-16-16 08:21 PM
    It's been like six months but I'm finally getting around to buying these damn adapters lol

Posted via my Red Passport SQW100-1/10.3.2.2876
    Lol they will work fine. I've never had a problem with mine.
    03-16-16 08:28 PM
    Although not great, the speaker is fine, not as good as the z30's but not terrible either. Stock notification sounds poorly for some reason, but listening to music and podcasts is absolutely fine. Battery life in the leap is better than the z30, and both phones are brand new, purchased at the same time. I like the leap, but the z30 feels better in the hand. I couldnt decide which to keep, so I kept both.
    03-21-16 12:00 AM
    I've been using this one for a couple of years on and off for different devices and have never had a problem with it:http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00...UvbUpU12331188

Dont ever insert the adapter without the simcard!
    03-21-16 12:02 AM
    The BlackBerry Leap is currently my fourth device with this company, well if you count the PlayBook currently gathering dust somewhere in a drawer...

Honestly...looking back at the past three years of using the BB10 OS, I think BlackBerry would have been more honest and better advised to have switched to Android back in 2013 and never ever bothered with BB10 in the first place.

The Z10 and Leap did more than right by me, and the OS is still one of the most versatile, well crafted and user friendly outhere.

Unfortunately BlackBerry itself more than dropped the ball with this whole affair. And that showed. So now after many stuck by this company and bought into it and BB10, the end result had been nothing less than a letdown and a disappointment.

So it would have been better for BlackBerry to adopt Android early on, for customers to understand their choices and be able to make an informed decision to what they wanted to do.

But no...instead we got this...whatever this is...

Cartman says: Nothing Due To Censorship
    03-31-16 12:19 AM
    I just had to create account and give you some of my experiences with the leap/bb10. Was coming from an older iPhone and selected the leap to try something different. Had it for 3 months. Here are my good in bads.

Bad:
    - phone took forever to charge
    - got a message " phone would charge faster if you use the charger that came with the phone" I was using the charger that came with the phone lol
    - pocket dialed everybody, including my boss and ex wife
    - pocket deleted photos of me an my children fishing for sharks in the pacific.
    - auto correct on texting is hilarious and not even close
    - android apps are super slow if they even work at all
    - united airlines infotainment system does not support the browser
    - internet browser is super slow
    - no individual # blocking feature. What a joke!!
    - the camera is garbage in low light
    - speakers terrible
    - bb10 shuttered sometimes when opening text.
    - had trouble connecting to my dodge Bluetooth. Would say it was connected but wasn't . Never had that problem with my old iPhone

Seriously guys I can go on for days. I had to beg my IS department last week to give me another phone. They gave me a iPhone 5s, 5s was release in 2013 and blows the leap
    Out of the water. It is absurd to read any good reviews on the leap and bb10 in general. Come on guys, it's just too frustrating to have to side load this, patch that. I am telling you I feel so much better not having a bb10 device. I am actually back in business and would never get or recommend a bb10 device to anybody.-
    afxmac likes this.
    11-14-16 10:04 PM
    I just had to create account and give you some of my experiences with the leap/bb10. Was coming from an older iPhone and selected the leap to try something different. Had it for 3 months. Here are my good in bads.

Bad:
    - phone took forever to charge
    - got a message " phone would charge faster if you use the charger that came with the phone" I was using the charger that came with the phone lol
    - pocket dialed everybody, including my boss and ex wife
    - pocket deleted photos of me an my children fishing for sharks in the pacific.
    - auto correct on texting is hilarious and not even close
    - android apps are super slow if they even work at all
    - united airlines infotainment system does not support the browser
    - internet browser is super slow
    - no individual # blocking feature. What a joke!!
    - the camera is garbage in low light
    - speakers terrible
    - bb10 shuttered sometimes when opening text.
    - had trouble connecting to my dodge Bluetooth. Would say it was connected but wasn't . Never had that problem with my old iPhone

Seriously guys I can go on for days. I had to beg my IS department last week to give me another phone. They gave me a iPhone 5s, 5s was release in 2013 and blows the leap
    Out of the water. It is absurd to read any good reviews on the leap and bb10 in general. Come on guys, it's just too frustrating to have to side load this, patch that. I am telling you I feel so much better not having a bb10 device. I am actually back in business and would never get or recommend a bb10 device to anybody.-
    - My Leap charges from zero until 100% in about an hour, with charging cable that came with the box
    - Used a samsung car charger once and got same message maybe an old usb (1.0/2.0)?
    - I have never pocket dialled anyone, not with any phone (sharp, nokia, BB Bold or BB Leap), whilst my dad with his iPhone 7s pocket-dials me on a weekly basis
    - I find the dictionary and autocorrect in BB10 quite helpful, at least when typing in only one language (Dutch), you can teach it words it doesn't know and it proposes words you regularly use
    - android apps are slow idd...but it was never designed to have all apps in the google play store working. That it's increasingly difficult to have android apps working on BB10 is due to Android apps that keep getting developed and BB10 is stuck with an old Android runtime
    - /
    - good wifi-/provider-coverage = speedy browsing
    - I'm not being stalked so # blocking isn't really a feature that I need
    - It's a phone, with a front and back camera...to take the occasional picture. Don't expect it to deliver you pictures as a $2.000 Nikon/Canon or $700 phone do
    - Speaker phone quality is quite OK, if you can understand the other person calling? It's not meant to be used as a boomblaster.
    - I have too experienced shuttering, restart?
    - Connects via Bluetooth to my Volvo flawlessly

I don't know what you were expecting when buying the Leap...seems to me you didn't read up on OS-possibilities/capabilities and restrictions, nor compared hardware specs? If your weren't aware of the fact that Android apps run only by grace of a backdoor in BB10 and not all them work that great, you must have been living on Mars? Imo, buying an iphone is absurd in general... only 16gb and a 5 gb cloud? No expansion of storage possible unless a monthly fee? $700-800 for a new device? Battery that last barely a day? Obligated use of itunes? A butload of unuseful standard preloaded apps? No hub? All that hassle for checking all kinds of messages/notifications/mails in all separate apps? quote: "what a joke!!"

The Leap does what it's designed for...i.e. communicating through various platforms! Due to the lack of updates available (likely EOL) for the OS I also wouldn't recommend getting a BB10 device either but seriously, don't expect features or hardware of a device that's $150 more expensive!
    11-23-16 10:56 AM
    I like my Leap, but what bothers me is the CPU can't handle some games, unless I'm mistaken and it's really the Android runtime that's crap. Also I find the keyboard isn't as accurate as my Z10 was. Other than that I like it still.

Leap with 10.3.2.2474
    11-23-16 11:09 PM
    On opening new message, screen flickers....

Posted via CB10
    12-07-16 07:35 AM
    Posted via CB10
    12-07-16 10:00 AM
    I do not have the same problem!

Posted via CB10
    12-07-16 03:54 PM
    The Leap is a very nice phone for the price.
    12-08-16 01:37 AM
    I concur with the sentiments that the leap is mix bag. Quality screen & sound; unstable performance (sometimes smooth, laggy, heat ussues); poor battery life.

Posted via CB10
    12-11-16 02:07 PM
    I concur with the sentiments that the leap is mix bag. Quality screen & sound; unstable performance (sometimes smooth, laggy, heat ussues); poor battery life.

Posted via CB10
    Do you have many android Apps installed? In general Leap have a great battery life...!!

Posted via CB10
    12-12-16 08:36 AM
    I used z30 also bit I think leap more ergonomic while using with single hand compare to z30

Posted via CB10
    12-13-16 07:00 PM
    Do you have many android Apps installed? In general Leap have a great battery life...!!

Posted via CB10
    I have very few from Amazon App Store, and without android I was struggling to last through the day. The standby time is the most disappointing!

Posted via CB10
    12-16-16 04:48 AM
    That's not normal. Check if the apps are running in background!!

Posted via CB10
    12-16-16 11:07 AM
70 123