So far, I'm leaning towards the Leap. The Z10 has a cool form factor and style, but the Leap just feels better to me personally. The only thing I don't care for is the larger bezels on the Leap. I know they are probably there to ensure the gesture success, but I wish they were just a touch smaller(not a big deal).

I also have some suspicions about the Z10 I got off Amazon (one of those sold by BlahBlah and fulfilled by Amazon). This is hard to describe - it almost feels like the screen is...not the original screen. Almost like the screen does not respond as well as it should to touch and feels a bit off. I'm pretty sure this is not the norm as I know lots of you really enjoy your Z10s. I think I might have received a refurb unit or something. Also, the phone was sold as an unlocked device but it came in an AT&T box. I know they have carrier unlocked devices, I just didn't think that is what I would be receiving.

So maybe I'm not getting the true Z10 experience. I think this Z10 is going back to Amazon. I might poke around and try to find a truly new in box factory unlocked Z10 for a good price. I do like Amazon for the return policy and fast (prime) shipping but it seems its harder to buy phones like this on there.
    I don't know what you mean by the screen feels a bit off. Is it scratched or scuffed? I'm not sure if there are knock-off screens out there, Might not be worth the effort. Make sure there is no film protector on the screen.
    Anyway, the phone you got is probably an AT&T device which the seller unlocked. It will still work with any GSM SIM, the only problem is that it is not factory unlocked which means it will not get updates directly from BlackBerry.
    Funny you should choose the Leap. I go back and forth between the Z10 and Leap and just switched back to the Leap a few days ago. It's a great phone with only one flaw in my opinion. (The speaker).
    Sparksx likes this.
    08-30-15 07:21 PM
    I don't know what you mean by the screen feels a bit off. Is it scratched or scuffed? I'm not sure if there are knock-off screens out there, Might not be worth the effort. Make sure there is no film protector on the screen.
    Anyway, the phone you got is probably an AT&T device which the seller unlocked. It will still work with any GSM SIM, the only problem is that it is not factory unlocked which means it will not get updates directly from BlackBerry.
    Funny you should choose the Leap. I go back and forth between the Z10 and Leap and just switched back to the Leap a few days ago. It's a great phone with only one flaw in my opinion. (The speaker).
    The Z10 already went back. I might look for another one or just wait with my leap for that new fangled blackberry device everyone is talking about.

Yeah, that speaker. When you crank it up, it's almost like you can hear a little Scotty in there screaming I'm giving you all she's got!

Posted via CB10
    Last edited by Sparksx; 08-31-15 at 11:15 PM.
    lift likes this.
    08-30-15 07:38 PM
    The Z10 already went back. It might look for another one or just wait with my leap for that new fangled blackberry device everyone is talking about.

Yeah, that speaker. When you crank it up, it's almost like you can hear a little Scotty in there screaming I'm giving you all she's got!

Posted via CB10
    LOL
    08-30-15 07:41 PM
    Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 01:50 PM
    Q

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 01:56 PM
    Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 01:57 PM
    N

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 01:57 PM
    N

Posted via CB10
    Having some issues there?
    08-31-15 03:00 PM
    Lol. Phone in pocket and wahlah...

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 03:09 PM
    I blame the Nargles.

Posted via CB10
    08-31-15 03:35 PM
    Spend $100 on a extended 3800mah battery on the Z10, and have a longer battery life than the leap.

Cheaper than getting a Leap, and you get a longer battery life than the Leap, while keeping your NFC, and the higher display ppi.
    08-31-15 06:07 PM
    Does the battery really work on the Z10 or just a specific model? Has anyone purchased the battery mentioned above for their Z10?

Posted via CB10
    09-01-15 08:29 PM
    Spend $100 on a extended 3800mah battery on the Z10, and have a longer battery life than the leap.

Cheaper than getting a Leap, and you get a longer battery life than the Leap, while keeping your NFC, and the higher display ppi.
    I just bought one today. Can't wait for it to arrive.
    09-01-15 09:56 PM
63 123