Has anyone had luck in reviving a leap after its been in water? Will not turn on and when the power cord is hooked up a battery error is on the display. Wife had a Z10 and that thing got drowned several times and always came back to life. But of course that had a removable battery. Has anyone taken one of these Leaps apart?
    10-20-15 12:54 AM
    Have you put it in a bag of rice for several days? That might be the first step. And not turning it on would be the next.
    10-20-15 07:14 AM
    been in rice a couple days .....
    10-20-15 10:48 AM
    Maybe you should change a letter to the name, and call it a "Leak".

Forgive my typos, I don't look when I type
    10-22-15 01:02 PM
    Maybe you should change a letter to the name, and call it a "Leak".

Forgive my typos, I don't look when I type
    I know you are just trying to be funny but this is no joke. I feel bad for this guy. His phone may be dead.
    10-22-15 10:04 PM
    Yeah I wish the Leap would have "Leaked" that water out right away!! The Z10 was a far superior "water phone"

I took the Leap to some phone repair guys and they tried but said its a battery issue or the circuit that charges the battery. They had no batteries to try as I guess these are too new and too rare. So for now its ... spare parts it didn't cost anything as they don't charge unless they get them back working. So went on Kijiji and found a like new used one a fellow had for 2 weeks till his work gave him a new phone. So I got it for 1/2 of new price. Wife had been using her old ..... Curve for the last few days !! Thing has been sitting for years but it charged back up and worked!
    10-23-15 05:38 PM
    This is why is a bad design to have an enclosed battery. You cant remove it straight after an accident like this. Its bound to fry the device.
    11-10-15 03:15 PM