I watch the Battery Usage daily now because it feels like I need to plug it ie EVERYwhere I go now. I know what some of you will say...so I will say it now, brightness is ALWAYS on 20% (which I dislike), no new apps or any app is hogging the battery power EXCEPT the System and PIM (according to Battery Usage).

I feel like either there is a little Blackberry sabotage to get a new phone or I downloaded an app that secretly is under a common app name, Wifi is only one 5 minute. I do not leave my phone in all night (but recently have to in the past few weeks), I normally plug in the power at 10% and remove when it hits 100%....presently, I have to have a power plug for the car, the office, the bed, the kitchen, and a battery. Anyone have issues?
    06-28-16 12:25 PM
    Might be that your battery just was one of those that isn't going to last as long as it should.

I would use LINK to do a backup, and then reset to factory defaults... reload the OS. And then test it, manually add back you email accounts and social media apps. If all is good do a limited restore.

If you still belive the battery life isn't as good as it should be... you could replace the battery with a little work.
    06-28-16 01:05 PM
    Did you install some app from Amazon app store? Or some android port? Some of them do nor run perfectly.

Posted via CB10
    06-29-16 01:53 PM